soda ~ easier pt. 1

I felt better without Sodapop. I felt better about my looks, health and myself in general. Soda was and still is a very good man and I loved him and he loved me but that faded away.

    Without him, I felt a weight on my chest get taken off and everything felt so easy and I'm not so stressed or frustrated anymore. I hope he's fine without me too. I never meant to hurt him because I did truly love him. But now, my life without felt really different and just, happier I guess.

•••

   "Alright, c'mon. Party's about to start." My best friend, Sam said as she barges into the room. We're going to the club tonight to just have some fun and it's only been a month without Sodapop. Stuff

   "Y/n, c'mon! Why aren't you dressed up?" She asked. "I don't know what dress to wear." I said. "Excuse me? All your dresses are gorgeous! Okay I'll pick it out for you." She then walks to my closet. She then took one out.

    "That one's really slutty." I said. "That's the whole point, dumbass. C'mon, just wear this, get tarted up and let's go!" Sam yells as she walks out of the room. I laughed and got ready.

   "Y/n? Are you done?" Sam yells as she knocks on the bathroom door. I open the door and she gasps.

   "My my my, look at you! You sexy slut." She said looking at me up and down. I gave her a little twirl as we both laugh. "C'mon get your heels and we're going. Use stilettos." She said.

•••

    We arrived at the club. The club we always go to. The security guard knows us and always let's us in. He's a really nice guy, and he was fights off pervs.

   We went to grab a drink first to loosen up. We ordered our usual. Tequila shots. We both did 5 and we were already slightly drunk. Sam drags me to the dance floor as we danced, drunk.

•••

    "Why the hell did you bring me here?" I said. "Well Sodapop, you need some bitches and so I got you some." Said Steve. After my breakup with Y/n, everything kinda went downhill for me. I should've cared for her more and gave her affection.

    "I said I wasn't in the mood Steve." I said. "What?" He yells. "I said I wasn't-" "Sorry I can't hear you! Just go get a drink!" He yells I roll my eyes and went to the bar.

    "Get me a beer please." I said to the bartender. He nodded and gave me a glass of it. I look around as I drank my beer. Then the dancefloor formed a circle. I couldn't look from here so I had to get closer to see. Once I got a good look at who's on the dancefloor, I saw two girls. They looked familiar.

    The music stopped and the crowd cheers. I finally got a good look at their faces. Sam and Y/n?