dallas ~ second

And there he was. At Bucks place. Making out with - what he said - his stupid ex.

"Of course this would happen" I said out loud. They turned to see me and Dally's eyes widened. "Baby-" he let go of Sylvia and chased after me. I stormed out of Bucks and I was walking in the hard rain. He was still chasing me. Grabbing my arm, trying to stop me any way he can.

"Baby please. It was nothing" he said. "Don't baby me and I know that wasn't nothing" he then finally stops me.

"Look, Sylvia just came back from - wherever she went, and I don't know. I guess I sorta miss her?" He said "You're an asshole you know that? You love me and then you love that bitch!" I said, walking away again

"Yes I know. I am an asshole. I'm every terrible word in the book. I deserve that. But please, babe. You're the only one. You're my number one. Please, it was nothing" he said. "Really? Really Dallas? You always say, I'm the only one. You always say, I deserve the world. You always say, you love me. You always say, there's no one else like me..." My voice trails off.

"This is not the first time, Dal" I said. "I know. I know. Just please forgive me?" He said. I turn on me heel and walked closer to him.

"Dallas. I forgive you-" I sighed "oh thank god I-" I cut him "but let me ask you something. Am I number one or number 2?" "Number 1 of course, what other number could it be?" He said, grabbing my hips. "Then choose number 2" I said.

"What? Why would I? That's ridiculous" he said. "No Dallas. If you really loved number one. Then you would've never loved number 2. So, go get her" I said, letting go from his grip. "Y/n, no I only love you!"

"Forget it Dal. It's done" I said. He stops chasing me. I ran home in the rain and couldn't cry because I've wasted all my tears explaining how much I love him.

Moral of the story. If you are in love with 2 people, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, you would've never loved the second one.