steve ~ i'm sorry

"Wow, just wow." I said, clapping my hands. Steve jumped up, so did his side chick. "This is the, what time? Oh yeah. The 4th time this year. And I still bought your little explanations and apologies. What a jerk I am, we're done. Bye bitch." I slam the door shut and ran out his house.

Like usual. He chased me, I couldn't care anymore. He stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"Y/n-" he said. "What Steve? What? You've made my life worse enough. My parents are already fighting, my friends ditched me, I don't have my siblings because they have their own lives, schools been messed up every since, and I'm not mentally stable anymore! So what the fuck do you want to say? You were the only thing keeping me happy, Steve!" I said, almost yelling.

He stood silent. "God I wish I should've left you in the first place. I'm leaving this shit town." I said, he looked shocked. "Y/n don't leave, where are you gonna go?" "Anywhere far from you." I started walking away again. He kept up.

"What if something bad happens to you? How am I supposed to know?" He asked. "Why the fuck would you care anyway? Who even cares if I die? I won't even have a fucking funeral." "Y/n I'm sorry alright? But to think that no one is looking after you really worries me and breaks my heart."

"Keep talking, you won't do the shit you say anyway." "Y/n, I still care about you for gods sake!" He said. "Then why the fuck did you do it 4 times huh? Fucking 4 times! How am I supposed to believe you?" I said.

"Steve, I loved you. And believe it or not, I still do because you were the only one there for me. And even though you cheated or you don't even love me, I'll always love you because I can't help it and I hate that I do love you so much. I guess my love wasn't enough to make you stay." I said. Tears tarted to stream down my face.

"And I love you to much that I have to let you go. I'm sorry that I let you down Steve." I then ran off to my house and started to pack my things while crying. My parents were still fighting, they didn't care about me at all. I got 2 duffle bags filled with the things I need and I got 300 dollars and a 5000 dollar lottery ticket that I won a few months ago. Still hasn't expired gladly.

I put the bags in the trunk of my car and I wrote a letter. For my parents, friends, siblings, and Steve. I put it on my porch so my parents would spread the message. I got in my car and drove off, not knowing where to go...

-----------------

so yeah, another bad ending. I'm gonna keep it like this and not make a part 2 cuz... First I'm lazy. Second it's better off like this

Anyways, enjoy and please wear your mask and stay safe. There I asked politely again:)