Steve ~ your majesty

If you don't mind, I'll be making up your personality here.

"I'm gonna go to work! I'll see you guys later!" I shouted from the front door. All ready to work. "Okay hon, be careful!" My mom said. "Love you" I shouted and left the house to go to the DX.

I arrive at the DX and see Steve & Sodapop talking. I park my car and went to them.

"Morning" I say in a long tone. "Hello y/n of the y/l/n residence" said Soda. "Hey" Steve said very unethusiastically.

"Whoa, what's gotten you in a mood?" I said. "I'm not in a mood, I'm just tired. I slept late last night cause' of... somethin'" he said. "What're you stressed out about? Is it a girl? Cause we can help you with that" I said.

"Nah this is a special girl" Soda smirks. Steve nudged him. "How do I not know about this? Tell me, I gotta know" I said. "No you can't know, yet" he said.

"Well then can you at least tell me about her?" I asked. "Boy, could I tell you about her..." He started,

"She's got the softest and silkiest hair, her voice is like an angel in any tone, her lips looks soft and perfect, her laugh is like the only thing calming me, her eyes are always shimmering and it always mesmerizes me" He said, "Continue" I said.

"She's got the greatest taste in songs, she's very responsible, very mature. She's so entertaining and fun to be with and a good jokester. She's good with kids and she's got everything you want in a girl" he said. "Wow..." I started.

"Why don't you go get her?" I ask, "He doesn't have the guts" said Soda. "Oh come on. That's not 'Steve'. Steve is a brave, crazy and attractive man. Who is very observant" I said. "until two months into the relationship" Soda mumbled to me. We both laugh and Steve still didn't look as enthusiastic as he usually does.

"Oh come on Steve. What's so hard about it?" "Everything. We've been friends for so long, I'm scared it could ruin our friendship" he said. "Just try, you need to get it outta your head, man" I said

"Fine, I'll ask her after work" "Yes! Get ready Soda. We're gonna watch a reality show" I said rubbing my hands together. Soda was only smirking at me.

"What is it" "what's what?" Soda asked "You're smirking. There's something up" "nah it's nothin'. I just can't wait" he said. "Aight, let's get to work" I said. We went to work. It was a long day.

You see, I was born and raised in Kansas. Until, when I was 17, my parents decided to go on holiday to New York. Of course I came with them and I had my own time and they had their own time. That's where I met, Dallas Winston. He said he was just visiting his home town. I said I was on holiday and we became very good friends. Dallas met my parents and we all became quite the friend group. And for some odd reason, my parents decided to move to Tulsa, Oklahoma. Where he lived. We moved and he introduced me to the gang. Blah blah blah.

"Y/n, throw me a coke" said Soda. I got a can of coke and threw it to him. He caught it, terribly though.

"Okay Steve, let's start the show!" I said. He snapped back to reality. "Uhh- yeah. Umm just a moment. Soda, can you come with me?" Steve said. They then talked outside. I couldn't hear much. Then Dallas bumped into them before he got in. He then came inside.

"Hey Y/n, what's up with Steve?" He asks, "He's about to ask his dream girl out. He didn't tell me a name but he just explained to me what she's like" I said. Dallas chokes on his coke, making him spit some out. "You can't be serious" he says, "Dead serious. He's a pussy" He let's out a chuckle.

"What? What's so funny?" I ask "Nothin', you'll find out later" he smirks. "What's up with everyone smirking? Just so you know when one of you smirk, all of you smirk and that means something's up"

"Hey Y/n, c'mon. I'm asking her out at the park" Steve said as he opened the door. "Can I come?" Dally asks. "Sure whatever" I closed up and we went to the park.

When Steve explained his crush, I was sort of expecting my best friend. Or the girl I always partner up with in science class. We're both geeks so... Why not be together?

We finally got to the park. Me, Soda and Dally his behind a big tree. We saw Steve walk up to the benches. Its been 7 minutes and she still hasn't came. I had the urge to walk up to him to ask him if he's okay. So I did.

"Steve, you okay? I think you just got rejected without talking or asking" I said. "Y/n, I feel great right now. And I am not being sarcastic at all" he said. "Stop lying. C'mon we should go, it's getting pretty late" I took his wrist and was about to drag him back to his car. But he stopped.

"Y/n wait" he said. "Its me isn't it" I said. "Uhm... Yeah, how'd you know? I gave quite little detail" he said. "Well the details you gave me, useless. Until now. You said, my name and wait. That's the start of a whole love story. Don't you think?" I said.

"Guess who's observant now" he said. "Fine, I'll go out with you. We can go to the Nightly Double. Saturday night. You can't be late, you can't be early. Pick me up at 6" I said. "Yes ma'am. Also..." He started. "A kiss?" He nodded. "Too fast dude" "awe, just one short kiss?" He asks.

"Fine" I gave him a small peck. I turn around and gesture Dallas and Soda to come here.

"You fuckers, I knew something was up" I said. "We were excited for you guys, Steve's been onto ya since you got here with Dally" said Soda. "Really? That's 3 years. How'd you have the patience?" I ask.

"Well... You were dating a bunch of guys. You and Dallas made out for gods sake" Steve said. "What? We did?" "We did? When?" Dallas says. "You were both drunk. Very drunk but y'all didn't hook up"

"And you're telling us now?" I said. "Well we didn't know what else to do" "you could've told us. We're fine with it. We're not gonna end up together cuz we both have the same bad personality. It just makes sense" I said.

"Well I'm sorry" "it's fine, okay I'm gonna go now. I'm very tired. Let's go" I go behind Steve and jump on his back. "Take me to my palace" I said. "Of course your majesty"