two ~ big bro

"You can't go out with Dallas alright?! I know the man better than you so you should listen to me!" My brother, Two-Bit said. "Hey, maybe he's only like that with you boys. You don't know what he's like with girls!" I yelled back. "We know everything there is to know! He's just trying to make me mad by taking you out because you're my sister!"

   "Well I can't just leave him hanging around." We then heard the doorbell ring. Two opened it and it was Dallas.

   "Hey guys. Y/n, ready to go?" He asks leaning against the doorway. "As a matter of fact yes." I grabbed my purse and walked to the door. Two stopped be, pulling his arm out.

   "Y/n, I-" he stuttered. He then let go because he didn't know what else to do. "Be careful please. And Dal, don't you dare break her heart. If you do, I'mma beat your ass." He said. Twos always been the protective brother. Well at least he's better than an abusive father.

   Dallas gave him a nod as we both interlcok arms and went to the Nightly Double.

• weeks later •

   Me and Dallas has been going out for a month now and Two still is a little bit mad but he's trying to cool himself down. Me and Two were hanging out at the Curtis' like usual with the boys. I was talking to Dally most of the time. Two felt a little protective. I could see it in his eyes that he's holding it in.

   I was sitting in Dallas' lap as we talk. Then he paused for a moment, looking at me. He then sighed and got up. I looked at him confused.

   "Hey Two, can I talk to you?" He said, I look at Two next to me and he got up and they walked outside. What was that all about? I just started talking to Darry since hew as the only one not talking to someone.

   The 2 boys came back in and I think what they talked about was pretty serious.

   "Attention everyone." Two says, clapping his hands. We all looked at them. "Dallas has something to say to my beloved sister here. And I want you all to hear it." He's said. Dally looked at to a little frustrated and cooled down.

   "Y/n-" he started but I cut him off. "You don't like me? There's someone else? Wait, I'm just a side chick am I?" I said, making up assumptions. "What? No! Never. There's no other girl I've seen. I've barely looked at another woman ever since I met you and-" he started to look at the boys because he realized he was starting to go soft for me.

   "Look I like you, alright? Does that answer your assumptions?" He said. "You don't like me..." I said. "What? Yes I do." "No, you love me. I mean c'mon, who can't like Y/n Y/l/n?" I said. We all started to laugh. Dallas rolled his eyes but laughed a little.

   "I like you too but I don't know if Mr. mickey here will approve us..." I said. Looking at Two. He puts his hands up. "I mean, he's gotta prove to me he'll love you long enough." He said. I smiled and hugged him.

   "Thanks big bro." I said.

   "Ahh, it's nothin'"

----------------------------------------------

Heyyoo, sibling momenttttt. Anyways, I hope y'all are liking my stories. Much love, stay safe and WEAR YOUR MASK.