soda ~ drama

"I'm in love with you okay?!" He blurted out. I jumped back a little. "What? No you don't stop messing around." I said as I laugh nervously.

   "I'm not messing around. I know you asked me if I liked you a lot and I said no everytime. Well guess what? I was lying, I didn't want to ruin our friendship because I love you and I don't want to lose you because you're one of the greatest things that's ever happened to me." He said.

    "For real?" I said. "Yes for real!" He yelled. I stood silent a little bit.

    "Say something for christs sake." He said. "I... I like you too. I thought the same way, I thought you were messing with me." I said. "How can I mess with you? You're too hard to prank anyway." He said.

   We looked into each other's eyes as our lips were about to crash.

   "Cut! That's a wrap everyone." Said the director.

   "Man, best friend love stories am I right?" I said, taking a sip of my drink. "Yeah, I prefer having a best friend that just loves each other no matter what. But you know, no feelings towards each other. Like me and you." Said Soda.

   "Like you and me. I got nothing to do today." I said. "Alright, but you drive." He said. "Yay!"

   "Hey, you wanna do kareoke tonight?" "Why'd you even have to ask? We do that almost every night stupid." He said, hitting my head playfully. I laugh as we go back to our dressing rooms.

———————————————————

Okay dis is a short bestie story because why not. Anyways. I'm too lazy to ask you to do shit. bubye.