steve ~ a baby

"You've gotta be messin with me" he said. "I'm not. I got 4 of em" I said, showing him each of them. "Oh my God" he said. I got real nervous. I was scared but excited but sick too.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He yelled as he kisses me passionately.

I just told my boyfriend of 2 years that I was pregnant. I told him right on our anniversary.

"You think we should tell the gang?" He asked. "Sure, just a sec. I've been throwing up all day" I said as I sat down on the couch.

"You want water?" I nodded as he went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for me. "Thanks" I said, taking a sip of the water. He say down next to me and there's was a small silence for a few seconds.

"So umm, you thought of a baby name?" He broke the silence. "Steve, I just found out. How am I supposed to think of a baby name at this point?" I said, massaging my head.

"Well, I was thinking about a name. What about - if it's a girl - Bea. And if it's a boy, John?" He said. "Did you just get that from your favorite show?" I asked. He nodded as we laugh. "Sure, well I was thinking - I thought maybe, Daniel or Lily?" "Those are great names Him" he said, giving me a kiss.

"I love you, Steve Randle" I said.

"I love you, Y/n Randle" he replied. Making me smile.

And our boy ended up being named, Daniel. And our unborn baby girl will be named, Bea.