johnny ~ strict

"Johnny what the hell?" I whisper-shouted. He just snuck in my room through the window. "Hey, I just wanted to see ya." He smirks. I rolled my eyes and laid back in bed, reading my book.

   I have very strict parents. They're not so mean but not nice at times either, but I can't help but love them and I know they love me because my dad would beat a boy that hurt me and my mom would take me out somewhere to make me feel better.

   My parents knows Johnny but doesn't know that we're dating. They just know we're friends from school and stuff.

   He cuddles up on to me, out his head through my arms while I hold the book as he lays on my chest. I give him a kiss on his head and play with his hair.

   "You're so cute. I missed you by the way." I said. "I missed you too. You readin' Gone With The Wind ?" He said. "No I'm reading my 4th grade yearbook." I said, sarcastically. He giggles, making me laugh.

   "Hey, you wanna get outta here?" "Ugh I can't. I have a test and I know that's not usually me but my parents told me if I get a score above 60 they'll get me a car." I said. "What test you got?" "Math. Nothin' hard." "What do ya mean nothing hard? Its math." "What, math isn't that hard." I said. "You're crazy."

   "For you." I said. He looked at me as I bit my lip, smirking. He kissed me passionately. We then heard a rumble from the other room. My parents room. We pull away and I try to hide Johnny under my bed. I heard the footsteps getting closer.

   Johny his under my bed, I turn off my lamp and get in my blanket. I heard the door open. I didn't see who it was.

   They shook me and I pretended that I was asleep. I look at them and it was my sister.

   "God damnit you scared me to death, I thought you were dad." I said. "Whatever. Can I hangout here for a while? I'm really bored." She said. She knew about Johnny and everything.

   "Okay. Johnny you can come out now." I whisper-shouted. She looked at me in the eyes. "What is he doing here?!" She said. "Hey he snuck in here and he's my boyfriend." Johnny comes out from under the bed, he waved at my sister. She just him a look. "Nevermind I'll just go back to my room." She then left the room.

   "What's up with her?" Johnny asked. "Just got through a breakup."

   "Damn..." He replied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I literally don't know what this is.