johnny ~ lucky

"How'd I get so lucky?" He said, I give him a small look. "What do you mean?" I laugh. "I mean look at you. You're drop dead gorgeous, every guy wants you and you're the school's sweetheart. Why'd you choose me?" He asks.

   I sigh and look at the stars as we sat in an old thrown out couch in the lot.

   "How'd I get so lucky. Look at you. You've got a good heart, sure not many girls goafter you but you do not want to know what that's like. And you're cute." I said.

   "Maybe we're both lucky." He said, I blush and give him a kiss.

   "Remember when we first met? I was just walking around town, having fun with myself and then you we're following me and we kept it up. Until we finally lock eyes?" I ask him. "Won't and will never forget that." He said

• flashback •

   I was just wondering around Tulsa trying to find some fun. I pass by a couple houses and pass by a boy at the lot . Me and the very cute, tall, dark-haired boy lock eyes. I smile and he smiles back as I continue my walk. All I knew was, he was going to follow me.

   I got to a big alley and saw some cool street art. I got my polaroid out my bag and took a few pictures. In the corner of my eye I saw him. I look at him but he looks away, playing it cool.

   I smile and continued walking. As I walk, I look back every time tos we if that boy was still following me. And of course he still was, I was a little creeped out but I wanted to see how long he'd follow me for.

   I got to a skatepark and saw people skating and doing some cool tricks. I got some pictures of the skaters doing the tricks and gave them a picture of all of them, the whole friend group. There was someone from the distance and it was that boy. Let's see if he'd follow me if I go back to the lot where he started.

   I started to smile and blush a lot as he followed me, he looked like a nervous wreck anyway. When I got to the spot we saw each other walk to him.

   "So do you want my number or are you just gonna keep spying on me?" I said. He fiddled his fingers as he blushes. "Sorry, I was too shy I-" "it's fine, maybe don't do it next time." I said. "Sorry, I really am." "Hey it's okay, you've learnt your lesson. Now do still want a number?"

   He nodded as I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote my number on it.

   "It's Y/n, by the way." I smirk.

   "Johnny, I'll see ya around."

• back to present day •

   "You know if you hadn't followed, I'd probably be with someone else but in love with you." I said. "Gladly, I followed you and, you love me." He said.

   "You love me too." I give him another kids as we cuddled through the night.

-----------------------------------------------

The song above is in indonesian, where I live. And this story is inspired by that music video. Anyways, enjoy, much love, stay safe and WEAR YO MF MASK BIATCHES.