gang ~ try me

"Call me a who're again, I'll cut your fucking tongue off, right?" I said to Dallas. He puts his hands up. "Alright british girl." He said. I get him up and drop him on the couch as he laughs.

"You're lucky your just a kid. And we're not in London. You'd be cut up to pieces if we were." I said. "I'm pretty sure I could skin them, how hard can it be?" He said. "Oh it's very hard, Dallas. You wanna know why?"

"Because in London, there are men who fight in pubs, streets, everywhere. With either guns or fists. And when they fight, they fight smart. And you don't go around shooting the fuck out of people." I said.

"Sounds easy, I could go there right now and I could kill at least 8 men in just a snap." Said Steve as he snaps his fingers. "You can't, Steve. You don't know how they fight. And not just men, women too. We're good with out words." I said.

"Oh yeah? Try me." Said Steve. "Big mistake Steve." Said Pony. "How hard can it be? I can knock someone out with just one pun-" I then punched Steve in the face. He falls down. "You asked for it, I could've knocked you out." I said. Soda tried to help him up but he refused and gets up on his own.

    "Don't try a woman. You never know where they're from." I said. He mocks me and sits back down on the couch. "Alright Y/n, that's enough fight talk for a day." Said Darry. "You're right, I've got to get home." I said. I walk up to Steve and put my hand out. "Truce?" I said. He looks at me and shakes my hand. I smile and kiss his cheek. "Sorry for almost knocking you out. You're lucky I didn't bring my gun." "Yeah whatever, you're good at it anyhow." He said.

    "Alright then, I'll see you guys tomorrow and if you need me, you know where to find me." I said. "Bye Y/n." Everyone said.

    "Bye whore." Dallas mumbled. "I swear to you Dallas, I'll even cut your ears off." I said as he laughs.

•••

This is so bad. I can't. My brain is still in like the Peaky Blinders world so. Yeah. Anyhow, just fookin read it. I might as well make as second book since this book has over 100 stories.