dally ~ different

"What?" I snapped back to reality after spacing out like usual. I was just sitting at the park while my dog, Julie runs around the place chasing squirrels and other dogs. Julie is a trained dog so she doesn't really need a leash. And to call her I just need to yell her nickname, Juju.

   A man had been talking to me this whole time I was spacing out. I mean, it's what I do I can't really help it that much.

   "I asked you if you wanted to grab a Coke sometime." He said. He looked quite handsome actually. He had a brown jacket on, skinny jeans, a necklace and a skull ring. Quite a look I must say.

   "Oh, I don't know. I might have to check my schedule. I'm a very busy lady." I said, almost spacing out again until he spoke up.

   "Well can I at least get your number or address?" He asks. "No, you can do anything with it. Stalk me, call me a bunch of times, break in my house. You must earn my trust first." I said. Sorry, trust issues.

   "How about we go now?" I said. "what?" "Right now. Let's go grab a Coke." I said. I stood up. He looked at me, smirking. "You're different." He stood up. I rolled my eyes.

   "What?" He laughs. "Every boy I've met, who tried to hook up with me said that. Use something else." I said. "You're different than the other different girls...?" "Wow... Double the different. Okay let's go. Do you mind if my dog comes?" "No, not at all."

   I call Juju as she runs to me. She goes to the man and spun around him a couple times. "Hey I never got your name." I said. "Its Dallas. Dallas Winston." He said.

   "Oh so you're the Dallas Winston! My friends keep talking about you to me saying how you're a player and a criminal?" I said. He rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Yeah, I guess that's what people say of me." "Oh don't be so embarrassed, I steal things also. I'm just better at it than you are."

   His jaw slightly dropped. "Wow, you are triple the different!" He said. "Thank you. I'm Y/n by the way. Now let's go buy some cokes." I said.

   "Or steal..." He said.

   "Oh you're too fun." I smirked.