two ~ perfect plan pt. 2

"Y/n, you've been in in this house for months. I think you should go outside for a little bit." Said Danny. Y/n groans as she covers her head with her pillow. "C'mon let's go to the park. I'm meeting a couple friends there. You gotta get out of here, it's not good." Said Julie. "I'm tired right now, okay?"

   "You've been tired. C'mon, it'll be fun." He said, trying to get Y/n up. Che evertuelly agreed and the 2 went out to the park.

   She ended up enjoying it a little bit. She finally smiled, and her laugh was finally heard again.

   "Hey our friends are gonna be here if you don't mind." Says Julie. "It's fine." She replies.

   A car pulls up near them. Y/n looks at the car. It looked familiar to her. There's were a few boys in the car. But she didn't expect to see the person she misses most. Her boyfriend, Two-Bit.

   She puts her hood up and looks back. Danny looks at her, confused.

   "Hey what's up? You okay?" He asks. "You didn't tell me he was gonna be here!" She gritted her teeth. "Who? Your boyfriend? He's your boyfriend, and let's face it. You miss him, he misses you. You better tall it out or I'm keeping you up here all night." He said. She rolled her eyes as she faces towards them.

   The 3 boys, Steve, Sodapop and Two-Bit exit the car. Y/n starts to get nervous to face her boyfriend that she hasn't seen for weeks.

   "Hey Danny, my man!" Steve said as the two did their little handshake. Danny does the same to Sodapop and Two-Bit. Julie comes to kiss Sodapop, they were also a couple.

   "Danny who's this?" Steve said, with an acting voice. "Oh this our beloved little sister, Y/n." Said Danny. Y/n puts her hood down and looks at the 3 boys. She waved her hand awkwardly as they wave back. But Two-Bit, he was surprised.

   He whispered something to Sodas ear but Soda seemed to ignore him.

   "Hey, why don't you hang out with Y/n? After all, you two are a couple." Said Soda, pushing Two-Bit towards Y/n. "We're gonna be over here." Said Julie. The 4 walk away and they were farther away from the two lovebirds.

   "Hi." He said. She didn't reply. "You still mad at me?" She nods. "You don't miss me? At all?" "Psshh, no..." She said. Obviously lying.

  "Well I miss you, a lot. And I hate that we were separated for weeks. I don't want that, I can never feel good without you." He said. She looks up at him, into his dreamy eyes and his cute baby face. She smiles.

   "There's that smile. Really missed that." He said. "I missed your ass too. Your cute little baby face." She said, gently grabbing his face. He chuckled.

   "I'm sorry. I promise I'll lessen my drinking." He said. "It's okay, I'm sorry for yelling at you and everything." She said. He lifts her face up and gently kisses her. She couldn't help but to smile as he kisses her.

   Then a cheer came from afar. They pull away and saw the 4 celebrate. They walk up to the two.

   "So this was why you wanted me to go to the park?" Y/n asks her two elder siblings. "Well, you kept complaining about how much you miss him. We're tired of it." Says Julie. "So you did miss me." Said Two-Bit. Y/n rolls her eyes.

   And that's that.

——————————————————

Kinda proud of this, ngl. Anyways, sorry for not being so active. School is being a female dog. Been stressing for a while but idek how my mental health tells me to write.

𝑒𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 || 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें