Two-Bit ~ Disneyland

"God dammit!" Two shouts. "What is it Mickey?" I ask. "Sorry, our plane got cancelled cause of the hurricane. I'm sorry but, we won't be going to Disneyland" he said. "Hey it's okay - we can go some other time" I said, "we have a lot of time babe." "Yeah but tomorrow's our anniversary. I wanted it to be special! We both love Mickey right?"

"Look sweetie, we'll have a great time on our anniversary. It doesn't always have to be special. Its all about the person. Not the place" I said. "You're right. I'm sorry baby" he said hugging me. I gave him a peck. "We're gonna do anything you want tomorrow. Cause at this point, I don't know what I want." I said. "I'll find something. I know my Minnie" he said. "Of course you do"

<< The next day >>

Two was about to get home from work. You had a huge surprise for him. Let's just say it's Disneyland at home. Sort of.

"Okay you guys ready?" I ask. They nodded as they put on their heads. The door opened.

"Hey honey I'm ho-" "Surprise!" His jaw dropped. There was a maskot of Mickey and Minnie and disney stuff almost everywhere. I put a Mickey head band on his head.

"Happy anniversary!" I said. "Honeyyy, what's this?" He asks. "Well since we couldn't go to Disneyland today. I decided to bring Disneyland to you!" I said. "Uh- honey, you did not have to do that! Come here!" He lifts me up, spinning me around then giving me a kiss.

When he got a hug from Minnie and Mickey and we did some small, cute, made up tour. He asks,

"Hey Minnie and Mickey. Take of your masks" "Two!" I whisper-shouted "What?" Minnie and Mickey then took of their masks and yes. Soda and Steve were them.

Two laughs like crazy, making me laugh. "Hey guys, thanks for being Minnie and Mickey" he said. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Can we go now? I've been hyperventilating!" Soda said. "Yeah me too". "Fine you can go. Thanks for everything" I said. They then took the maskot off them and left.

"Thank you so much baby, I couldn't ask for aything more" he said. "Its no biggie. So what'd you get for me" I ask. He pulls out a bottle of my favorite wine and a box of chocolates.

"I was wondering if you wanted to... You know" he said. I crashed my lips onto his and whatever happened next was pretty private.