steve ~ what the hell?

"Ugh this guy has been trying to hook up with me for months, it's starting to freak me out." I said to Two-Bit in the hall. Two closed his locker and looked at me. "Sweetie, go to the DX. If he follows you there, let Randle handle it." He said.

   "Are you done with the rhymes? You've been doing it for 3 days, it's starting to get really annoying." I said. "Well that's a pity, but you can't stop me, sweetie." He said, I nudged him as we laugh. "Alright I'll try to go to the DX afterschool."

   Right when I was about to go to lunch, the boy stopped me. "Hey doll, why are you so hot?" He said, looking at me up and down. I look at Two and he looks back at me with the same look I have on my face.

   "Because I can make your life hell, bitch. Get out of my face." I said, as I push past him. He finally leaves me alone and the two of us went to lunch.

• afterschool •

   "Hey I'm gonna head home alright? Catch ya later." Said Two, I nod as I watch him drive off. I walked to the DX, of course the boy - from afar - was following me. Wait till I tell Steve.

   I finally got to the DX, I see Soda on the counter. "Hey Sodapop." I said. "Hey sweets, here's your usual." He handed me a pack of gum and cigarettes. I give him the money.

   "Steve out back working on a car." He said. I nod as I go out back. I see him underneath a car.

   "Hey lover boy..." I said. "Hmm, who's beautiful voice is that I hear?" He said, playing along. "Oh, lover boy?" I said. "Is that the most beautiful woman I've ever seen?" He rolls out from underneath the car.

   "Well it is." He stands up and gives me a kiss. "Hey sweets, how was school?" He asked. "The usual, oh I have something to tell you." I said. He turned to me.

   "There's this guy, he's been wanting to ask me out and he's following me like cra-" I got cut of by someone picking me up. I look back to see the boy again.

   "Let go of me!" I tried to get off his grip until I elbowed his face. He dropped me.

   "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Steve said. "Stealing your girl cause obviously, she deserves way more than a dumb greaser." He said. "Steal my girl again, or else." Said Steve.

   "Or else what?" Steve the punched him in the face till he bled.

   "Oh my god, Steve!" I shouted. He looked at me. "What?" He starts to worry.

   "What the hell?" I said. He started to regret a little bit. "What do you mean?" He said.

   "Wh- where did you learn how to punch like that? That was awesome!" I high five him. "Oohh, look at that." I grab the boys face and lift it up aggressively.

   "That's gonna leave a good mark! Nice one!" I said.

   "Now, if you still wanna live. You better get the fuck out of here. And Suck. My. Dick." I said, as I throw him to the ground. He spits on the ground and runs away.

   I hug Steve, celebrating.

   "Teach me your ways." I said. "Will do." He said, giving me a peck.