dallas ~ buddies

Being Dals' most trusted buddy, is like being his girl but he hooks up with other girls. Like he'd be all over me sometimes, it's annoying but he'll be at Bucks being all over the girls there. Sometimes he'd come to my house to cry over Sylvia, or some other stuff and I just comfort him. When he's bored, he'd visit me at work. When he's in trouble with Tim Shepard again, he goes to me. You can say he loves me, I know he does. But he doesn't want to admit it.

   I was at work today. I work as a babysitter. I've been working in this one house for a long time now. I'm very close with the family, they're very nice to me also. They said I'm starting to be a part of their family. I felt honoured. They also didn't really mind Dallas coming over, but I still try to tell him not to come over.

    "Dallas! Oh my god, you scared me to death! I told you not to come over anymore!" I said. He was playing with the kids in the living room. "What? Why not? The parents don't mind anyway, and I really needed to see you." He said.

   "Why do you always need to see me?" "I don't know, I just do. I like to be in your presence and for you to be in mine." He said. I rolled my eyes and hand the kids their food. "So what's up? Have you gotten in any trouble lately?" I said, sitting next to him as he put his arm around me.

   "Well, Tim is still hunting me down." "I know, he comes over to my house to see if I know where you are." I said. "It's really annoying, and I blame you for it." "Awh, come on. You can't stay mad at me." He said. "Who said I was mad? Anyways, I'm going out tonight, trying to find something fun to do. You wanna go?" I ask him.

   "Have I ever said no to hang out with you?" He said. "No because you don't ask, you just pop up and we end up hanging out till tomorrow." I said.

   "True, anyways. I'm like super tired, I didn't sleep last night." He said. "Then go home, you need sleep." I said. "Yeah but, I wanna be here with youuu." He said, laying his head on my shoulder.

   "Y/n and Dally sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" The kids sang. Dallas laughs as I roll my eyes at them. "Why do you always want to be with me? You know I'm busy, there's a million things you can do without me, you can hang out with Ponyboy and Johnny and the whole gang, you-" I got cut off.

   "Because I like you okay?! Jesus!" He said, getting off me. I look at him in disbelief. "No you don't. You can't like me." I said. "Why not?" "Y- you just can't."

   "Well guess what? I do y/n, I really do. Ever since we started hanging out more often, I've liked you then. Is that what you wanna hear?" He said, frustrated. I look at him.

   "You wanna know something? I actually love having you with me at times. I feel safe, comfortable, loved in a way. Just great." I said. "Are you saying you like me back?"

   "Well... No, but I'd date you. But the thing is, who are you gonna go to when you have something to talk about and it's about me?" "Hmm, that's a good point. Well, we could not date but act like couples?"

   "So like, we kiss and stuff but we both can hook upw ugh someone else?" I asked. He nodded. "Kids what do you think? Do you think we should be friends but act like boyfriend and girlfriend?"

   "Just kiss already!" They shouted. I laugh and Dallas jerked my face to his and kissed me.

———————————————————

Okay, I want those types of relationships. Like dating is just a label. You can just stay friends but kiss and cuddle and do what couples do, but stay friends and good buddies. And you can still get married because married couples usually get way more comfortable than dating. Like being married with someone will be way more comfortable that dating someone.

Usually no secrets and yeah. If y'all in a healthy relationship. But yeah... Anyways.