darry ~ right now

• Darrys' POV •

   Y/n. The sweetest, nicest, wisest and most beautiful person I've ever met. She was a hard-working woman. Took care of the whole gang. She'd always put a smile on our faces. She was like our mom, sister and most importantly, the love of my life. She had left us months ago. It seems that God wanted her back.

   We payed Y/n another visit. Like how we do every month.

   "Hey Y/n. How are ya feeling? I hope you're happy." Said Soda. "It's me, Sodapop. Everyone's here. Pony, Two-Bit, Johnnycake, Dally, Steve and Darry." He said. "I got a raise, so did Steve. Two's drinking is lessening. Pony's getting more A's than ever. Dallas hasn't been in the cooler for a while now, Johnnycake not getting in much trouble with the Socs anymore." He said. "And Darry... He's still Darry."

   "We miss you a lot y/n. Everyday, every second, every minute, every hour. It's been sad without you but we'll go on and stay strong thoughout our journey but we won't ever forget you. You'll always stay in our hearts and minds at all times and we'll always say your name in our prayers." He continued.

   "Anyone else wanna talk to Y/n?" Soda asked with tears in his eyes. Everyone else talks to Y/n about how much they miss her. While they did that, I still can't get the most heartbreaking words that were said to me, out of my head.

   "Mr. Curtis, we have some bad news. You're partner, Y/n Y/l/n has faced a car accident and we're very sorry to tell you this but, we lost her." It still breaks my heart and gives me chills everytime I think of it. It was then my turn to talk to her.

   "Hey sweetie." I started. "It's me, you're lover. I'm pretty sure it's obvious that we all miss you, especially me. You're still bolted to my head. Everything about you stuck in my mind." I said.

   "You're smile, laugh, voice, eyes, hair. Most importantly your love. Your love for me and the whole gang was the most precious and priceless thing ever to have by anyone. Something money can't buy. I hope you're happy up there. I'll miss our valuable moments together." I started to tear up.

   "I love you so much. I always have and always will. I will never love anything more than you. We all love you. I wish you were here with us." I finished. Everyone was wiping their tears.

   "We gotta get going Y/n. We'll talk another time, we promise." Said Soda. We all said our goodbyes to her and went back home.

   There is no woman I will love more than Y/n.

————————————————

Ok this is pretty sad, ngl. I mean this story with the song above. Chile, I'll be crying myself to sleep. Right now is 1Ds' saddest songs ight?