steve ~ blind to love

"How was the fuck with that sister of mine?" I said as soon as my best friend Steve and my sister walk out the break room. I heard moaning from the room and it was late, the DX was supposed to be closed by now and even Soda has went home. He jumped and was speechless.

"Y/n I-" he stuttered. "No fucking tell me. How was the bang? Did he fuck you good? Sounded like you enjoyed it." I said. "Never thought you'd get caught huh?" "Y/n, I love him and he loves me." My sister said.

"Wow totally believe that my best friend Steven here, is even in love. Never heard of the phrase from him before. Do you love her Steve?" I said. "Well I-" Steve stuttered. "Are you in love with her?"

"Yes I am, I really am. I am in love with her damnit!" He yells, getting slightly closer to me. "We've been in love since we were kids, man. I knew if I told you, you'd tell her to stay away from me." He said. "Do you even know anything about love?" I asked. "You think I'm dumb? Of course I do, unlike you. Blind to love." He said. That hurt my heart.

My eyes widened in slight anger and shock. "You think I've never been in love? You think I've known nothing about it? I may have been your best friend Steve and you may be my little sister, but there's many things I've kept away from you and myself." I said to the both of them.

"What do you mean, Y/n?" My sister questions. "I was in love. She was too." I said. "She?" Steve said. "Just listen." I started.

"No one knows but I told my mother that I have zero interest in men. She was shocked but gladly she accepted me. She knows about my girlfriend Rose." I said. "Rose? Your ex best friend Rose?" Said my sister. "Yes my ex best fucking friend Rose. I regret not telling her how much I loved her." I said.

I calmed down and sat. Rethinking all the memories I had with my love. I miss her terribly. She didn't die but she left town, forever. She said it was better for us to not be together anymore. I knew I'd never see her again because she flew to another country. That's all I know, I never knew exactly where she went.

Steve hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry, Y/n. I really am. We can stop doing this if you want, i-" I cut him off. "No it's fine. Next time, don't do it at the place you work, and especially don't do it in my room or on my couch. And if you get her pregnant, you better take care of it. Don't come crying to me." I said. They smiled and hugged me.

"Okay that's enough hugging for a fucking minute. You two get home, now. You're grounded though. For a week." I said to my sister. "What for?"

"Fucking my best friend? What else?" I said as Steve laughs.

Yeahhhh..... Since it's pride month, I mean. Yk. Idk. Anyways, I hope y'all like this. COME OUT WHEN YOU ARE READY OKAY BESTIE? TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU WANT. YOU ARE VALID AND AMAZING.

Anyhow, much love :)