Two-Bit ~ "drunk"

"I love you, Y/n" Two blurted out.

"Everyone loves me. C'mon let's go, you're way too drunk" I said, trying to get him up. When I finally got him up, he puts his arma round my shoulder and we walk back to his house.

"Y/n?" "Yes?" "I love youuuu" he said, again. "You're drunk, Two"

"No I mean it" he says.

"You don't" I say "I do". "Don't" I say again.

"Do"

"Don't"

"Do!"

"Don't!"

"DO!" He yells at the top of his lungs.

"Fine you win. But I still got a boyfriend and I love him very much" I said. "Date me instead. I'm better, I'm everyone's type man" he says.

"You wanna know what you are?" I ask "What?"

"Drunk. We're here" I opened the door to his house and put him on the couch. "I still love you" he says. "I'm gonna get you some water" I stood up and grabbed a glass and filled it up with water.

When I turn around, he was right behind me.

"Shit- my god. Tryna kill me or somethi-" he cuts me with a kiss. I had to pull away but I enjoyed it for some odd reason.

"Two, your drunk. Also what did you drink? It tastes gross" I said as I hand him his glass of water and walk back to the living room.

"Go to bed and if you still remember this, tell me. Don't kiss me. See you in the morning" I say as I leave.

<< The next morning >>

I was at the Curtis house playing poker with Pony while waiting for the others to come.

"Anotha win for the lady" I said. Pony slammed his cards on the table. "Dammit, I HAVE to beat you someday. One day y/n, you'll see" he says, eyeing me. "Good luck with that"

We then heard the door open. It was Steve, Two, Dally and Johnny.

"Hey guys. Pony why are you trying to beat y/n? Its a waste" Says Dallas. I laugh as we clean up the cards.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Two.

"Hey Two, you were soo drunk last night. My god" I said. "Can we talk outside please?" He says. "You remember don't you" "Well... yes just let's get out for a minute" he said. We head out.

"Continue" I said.

"I wasn't drunk. Just maybe a little tipsy but I just wanted to mess with you. Until I realized I didn't wanna mess around anymore. I actually have feelings for you and yes I kissed you on purpose" he explained. "I'm sorry I ju-"

He got cut of by my boyfriend saying, "Hey guys. Hey babe" he kissed me on the cheek. "Hi, do you mind going inside? Me and Two are trying to talk about something in private" I said. "Sure"

My boyfriend, Evan. Greaser and is a part of the gang. We started dating last year. It's been 6 months.

"So umm- you like me?" I said. "Yes. And it kills me to see you and Evan everyday. Knowing I'll never have you. I've liked you before Evan liked you" he says.

"Two umm. I hate breaking people's hearts. I really do. But I can't break up with Evan. I fell deeply in love with him he did to me too. I don't think I'm the one you want, Two" I said. He looks down, I could see the pain in his eyes when he looked back up.

"Don't you dare cry about me tonight. I will kill you in your sleep if you do that" I said, to lighten up the mood. He chuckled. "I'm sorry for everything y/n. Hopefully there's someone that's better for me than you are" he said.

I hugged him. "C'mon, let's prank Pony. I'll let you beat me in pokerso he's jealous" I said. "That's the best thing ever" we ran back in the house.