Sodapop ~ cheated

"Where's Soda?" I asked. "In his room. Heart broken." Steve said. "What why?" "Sandy cheated on him. He doesn't wanna talk to anyone. Maybe he'll talk to you." Said Two. I nodded and went to the room he was in. I knocked in the door.

   "Go away!" He yelled. "Hey it's me." I said. "Y/n? Come in." He said. I open the door. I see him curled up into a ball with a blanket.

   "I heard what happened." I said. He stood silent. "Hey, everyone gets cheated on Soda. I get that you were in love with her, very in love. But guess what? You were one of the many to get cheated on. She was one of the many cheaters. And not many people get help. But you are one of them. You have help right here, you have me, the boys, your brother's." I said.

   He looked at me. "C'mon Soda, this is just something little. At times, love sucks. But you can't help it sometimes. It's an involuntary reflex. Like me and Dallas. We fight so many times about stupid things or serious things, but love will always know how to handle it" I said.

   "And how dare you cry without me? So rude. I am your best, dearest, amazing, bad bitch, wise, annoying, best friend." I said, trying to cheer him up he giggles a little.

   "Annoying is right." He said, I nudge his shoulder as we both laugh. "C'mon. Get outta bed." I said. "I still don't feel good." He said.

   "Okay then, I guess I'll go horseback riding myself." His face lit up and jumped out of bed. I laugh and we head out the room.

   "There he is!" Steve yelled. "Hey, you're gonna be okay." "I know, thanks to this annoying and adorable bean." Soda said, looking at you. "Hey watch it, that's my girl." Dally says, pointing at him then me. "We're gonna go horseback riding. Anyone wanna join?" I asked. Everyone jumped in excitement and agreement.

   "Thanks." Soda said. "Oh shut up, it's not like that's the first time I was wise with you." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I literally don't know what the picture above is buy yeah enjoy this. You're dating Dallas in here btw.