darry ~ used to it

"Good morning." I said. "Good morning, Hon. I gotta get to work early. Do you mind getting Soda and Pony re-" I cut him off. "Yeah yeah. I do it everyday. Just go."

   "Thanks hon. Love ya." He said, kissing my cheek and rushing out the house. "Love you too." I replied.

   I look at the time. It was still around 5. Soda goes to work at 7:30 ish and Points first class is at 8. Mind as well get myself ready.

   I have showered and had just finished making breakfast for Pony and Soda. It was 6, time to wake em up. This is gonna be tough.

   "Pony? Soda? C'mon get up, you're gonna be late." I said. They both groaned, not wanting to get up. "Guys c'mon, you don't want me bangin' on the pots and pans again do ya?"

   They groaned again but this time they both finally got up.

   "Where's Darry?" Pony murmured. "He has to go to work early. C'mon, you two. Who's gonna shower first?" I asked. "I'll do it." Pony said, "soda takes a long time." He gets off the bed, brings his towel and goes to the bathroom. Soda goes back to lying down.

   I went back to watch TV. Pony was done showering and now it's Sodas turn. He comes out of the bathroom. "Hey Y/n, do you know where my DX shirt is?" Soda asked.

   "In your closet. I ironed the for you. And your jeans are in there." I said, not looking away from the TV. "Pony, your breakfast is on the table. Eat first please." I said. Then Two-Bit and Steve came in.

   "Hey Y/n." They both said. "Hi, there's chocolate cake in the fridge. Two-Bit, no beer for breakfast. Can you also drive Ponyboy to school?" I said. "Okay, mom." He said.

   I rolled my eyes as everyone laughs. I check the time. It was 7:15.

   "Soda, get to work. You go with Steve. Ponyboy, get your bags ready. Your class starts at 8." I said. "I know, Y/n." Said Pony.

   Soda and Steve were about to go to work. "Y/n, we gotta go. See you later." Said Soda. He kisses my cheek. "Be careful. And Steve don't drive like a drunk." I said. "Yeah yeah I won't." They then both left.

  "Hey Y/n, where's my English book? I need it." Pony asked. "Check your drawers again Pony. You were working on an English homework last night." I said, sipping my tea. "It's not there."

   I look at him and go to his room as he followed. I open his drawers and searched for his book. And there it was.

   "Wh- what? I swear it wasn't there before!" He said. "No you weren't looking hard enough. Now c'mon, your schools about to start." I said.

   "Two-Bit, you gotta go. I'll save the cake for ya." I said. He got up and puts the cake back in the fridge. As they were about to leave,

   "You got your English homework?" I asked Pony. "Yes. I have it."

   "Track uniform?" "Yes."

   "Water bottle?" "Yup."

   "Change?" "Mhm."

   "Okay, be careful. Two-Bit, drive safely please." I said. "Since when did I drive like crazy?" "Well I've seen you. Anyways, bye you two." I said.

   "Bye Y/n." Said Two-Bit. "Bye mom- wait I mean..." Pony stuttered. I just giggle.

   "Bye Y/n." He sighed. "Bye Pony." I said kissing his cheek. They both left. It was only me. I heard the phone ring. I answered it.

   "Curtis residence." I spoke. "Hey sweetie." The phone said. It was Darry. "Hey baby." I replied.

   "Did Pony call you 'mom' again?" He asked.

   "Mhm. I'm starting to get used to it." I said.

—————————————————————

Tbh there's not much of you and Darry here, but I think it's cute. I wouldn't make this a gang imagine considering the gang Imagines I make are mostly based on friendship and there's no relationship but sibling relationships. So yeah... Anyways....