Steve ~ siblings

"Steve why didn't you tell me?" I asked my brother. "Tell you what?" "That you're gonna have friends over?" I said, looking at all his guy friends.

"I wanted to watch my show tonight. I told you 3 days ago" "Well, guess you have to use your friends tv" he laughed. I hit him playfully. His friends laugh a little

"Ow! What's your problem?" He said. "I think it's obvious" I said. "You know what?" I walked up to the couch where 2 of his guy friends were sitting.

"Scoot" I blurted. They made a small space for me to sit. I sat down and changed the channel.

"Hey, we were gonna watch the game!" Steve said. "Well that's too bad. Why can't you watch the game somewhere else?" I said as I continue watching.

"Y/n, I promised them already" "and I said I'd watch TV. Now shut up" I said.

"How about, you let us watch the game tonight and I'll let you watch tv for a week" he said. I gave him a 'thats not enough'  look.

"2 weeks?" I was still giving him the look. "4?" And eventually he convinced me. "Fine. I'll go read" I said, standing up and going to my room.

"Nerd" Steve blurted out. I punched him in the arm as everyone else laughs.

"Just shut up will ya boys? I can tell you guys are just a pain in the ass" I said going in my room.

"Yeah hon, we'll totally be quiet" said one. I poke my hand out the door and put all my fingers down but the middle one. Closed my room door and read my book.

<< Steve's POV>>

"Steve, your kid sister is feisty" Said Dally. "God you do not wanna know" I said taking a sip of my coke.

"What's her name?" Two asked. "Why do you care so much?" "I'm just asking her name man"

"Its Y/n. Thank you for caring and, you're speaking so loud. Tone it down" y/n shouted from her room.

"Nobody cares sis!" I yelled back. "I care" Pony said. I threw an empty coke can at him.

<<Y/n's POV>>

They kept shouting and yelling and raging at the game. I tried to read, sleep, do my work until I didn't care anymore.

I got out of my room with my messy hair and slightly dark eye bags and went to the fridge. I poured myself a glass of chocolate milk and look at them yell at the TV.

Steve came into the kitchen and drank my milk.

"Steve! You always gotta ruin everything" I said. "I really don't care sis. Ruin my life if you want. There's nothing to ruin" he said.

He. Did. Not. Just. Say. That. Oh, it's payback time.

One of the guys came out of the bathroom. I pulled him by his shirt, into the kitchen.

"How about this?" I then kiss the guy and he started kissing back. We broke from the slightly long kiss. I look at Steve. His jaw dropped.

I look back at the guy. "What's your name?" I ask. "Dallas. Dallas Winston. Call me Dally" he smirks.

"Well Dally. You'll be seeing more me" I said. He winks at me and walks back to the living room. I look back at Steve.

"Oops" I sarcastically say. I went back to my room and slept PEACEFULLY.

Also, probably won't be seeing Dally again. I know who he is. That guy's a douche sometimes. I have a boyfriend anyway. He knows about the kiss and understands like a good boyfriend. Steve doesn't know about him.