pony ~ never again

"God Darry it's been a week. You really didn't threaten Dally to tell them where they are?" I said as I watched Darry rushed back and forth. "I know it's been a week Y/n, and Dal's too smart to be threatened anyway." He said.

   "We haven't tried." Said Soda. "J- just shut up will ya? I know it's been a week and I know that's long. But at least we know they're safe and not dead." Said Darry. We heard the phone ring. Darry picked it up.

   "Hello? Yeah this is he..." He said to the phone. "Ponyboys in- okay we'll be right there. Thank you." Darry hangs up the phone. "What is it? You said Ponyboy." I said.

   "Pony, Johnny and Dally are at the hospital. We have to go there now!" He shouts.

• at the hospital •

   "Ponyboy!" I said. "Y/n." He runs to me and hugs me tightly.

   "God we thought we lost ya." I whimpered. "It's okay baby, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere anymore." He said. He keeps kissing me. We start to tear up.

   "Don't leave like that again, please? It scares the shit out of me." I said. Letting go of the hug. "Never leaving you and the gang ever again like that." He said.

   "Where Johnny and Dallas?" I asked. "They got crushed so they're being sent to the emergency room." He said. I start to tear up. "Will they be fine?"

   "I'm sure they'll be okay baby. They'll be fine." Said Pony. "Come here." He hugged me again. Many thoughts were going through my head. What if we lose Johnny and Dallas? What's gonna happen to them?

   But at the moment, Pony calmed me down just by hugging me. I just felt like I didn't want to let go. It felt safe in his arms and comfortable.

   He kissed me again, letting go.

   "C'mon guys let's go home." Said Soda.