27. Playing With Fire

[xxx- mature content warning]

   Em's lips are brushing mine teasingly, peppering them with light pecks from one corner to the other. It's Heaven. I never knew that a touch as soft as a feather could burn, and tingle, and make you desperate for more.

   He's amazing, but bad, so bad that the mischief makes his eyes sparkle in stunning shades of blue.

   I'm trying to press my mouth closer. Every time I do it, he pulls away just to resume the sweet torture in seconds.

   It's driving me insane. I need more.

   Grabbing a handful of his hair, I attempt to bring him closer and keep him still. I'm not strong enough to direct his movements and only make him chuckle.

   I'm dying to taste him deeper, so much that, in few minutes, I'm ready to beg. The aching need makes my vision blurry.

   "Please!" I release a tortured moan, surprising myself.

   The corners of his mouth move up in a sinful smirk.

   I know he's doing it on purpose, like a cat, playing with its pray. The hunter's instinct is unmistakable. My adrenalin rushes, the same way it would on a roller-coaster.

   "Tell me what you need, kitten," he purrs, cupping my cheek in his palm. His voice is as hot and sweet as melted chocolate. "I'll give you everything you want," he whispers enticingly and slides his thumb on my bottom lip. "Just say it."

   The challenge in his voice makes my head spin. He's pushing my limits to total surrender.

   I remind myself that I have nothing to lose anymore and become extremely brave.

   "I need you to kiss me deep," I say defiantly, staring directly in his eyes. "I need to suck your lips and feel your tongue in my mouth, sliding on mine." The blue crystals in his irises are getting darker. "I need to feel your teeth sink in my skin." I grab his hair with my both hands, pressing my whole body into his from top to bottom. "Please, Em! Now!"

   He takes in a sharp breath and growls, "Good boy!"

   And the madness is unleashed.

   My bottom lip is harshly sucked in. Em starts caressing it with his tongue inside the hotness of his mouth. It's released with a loud pop and he moves to the upper one. His teeth graze it and I yelp, feeling a violent shiver, running through my whole body, burning everything on its way. His tongue slides slowly from one corner of my month to the other and between my lips and goes deep inside, swirling around mine.

   I gasp, startled at this bold invasion but, before I can even realize what I'm doing, I start sucking on it and can't get enough.

   He's devouring me.

   His fingers hold my chin still. He keeps my mouth open with his thumb, stuck between my teeth, licking every spot he can reach. 

   This is not just a kiss, but total submission. His control over me somehow makes me feel safe and desired. I like it. I relish in all the sensations and it gets better with every second. I've had his taste in my mouth just for a while and I'm already addicted. 

   The more he plays with my senses, the more I want.

   I realize that I'm whimpering loudly and rubbing on him, squeezing his hair with both hands. I can't stop. I can't imagine a single second of being away from this scorching proof that he wants me, that I can actually be his.

   We keep on kissing and grinding on each other like crazy. I'm completely intoxicated by the way his mouth is moving on mine. Every nerve in me is burning. The only thing, keeping my melting body from collapsing on the floor, is his arm, firmly wrapped around my waist.

   "You're so sweet. I'll never get enough of you," Em breathes in my ear and starts kissing the spot behind my earlobe and down to my throat. A spark of electricity darts along my spine and I throw my head back with a shameful, loud moan.

   "Oh, kitten, you're really playing with fire, making these sounds," Em growls and, stretching down the neckline of my t-shirt, slides his tongue along my collar bones. That makes me moan even louder.

   "You'll be the death of me," he groans through his gritted teeth.

   I feel his hands moving down my thighs, gripping tightly behind my knees and lifting me up to straddle his waist. I'm trembling. Something crazy is happening to my body. Every cell is shrinking and expanding, making me squirm and sob in his arms.

   He carries me to the swing sofa and sits with me, clinging on him. His hands unbearably slowly slide on my knees, up my thighs and grab my butt. I yelp in surprise at the touch, so intimate and unexpected. 

   The instant reaction of my body leaves me breathless. I'm hard, painfully hard. It hasn't happened to me in years. I'm so stunned that a startled gasp escapes my lips. I look with amazed, wide-open eyes at Em's handsome face.

   His eyes are focused on mine. There's a question in them. He's waiting for my answer. He bites his bottom lip, panting unevenly but doesn't move.

   My heartbeat is wild. My brain refuses to focus. Everything in me is screaming for him to touch me. 

   Am I ready to surrender to him completely?

   The blue of his eyes, the lips that are only a breath away, the alluring lavender scent and the heat of his palms on me, give me no other option. I'll die if I stop. I need him in order to survive.

   I squeeze his shoulders and slowly nod.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 27.

Thank you so much for the almost 3K reads I just saw! ❤

I can't believe it! 🤗

You're truly amazing!

Happy Valentine's everyone! 💕

If it's not popular in your country, then I just consider it a day in which to wish you all

❤❤❤ to be loved ❤❤❤ 

from all of my heart!

I really want to know what you think of the story so far.

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

Love: Anny