79. Never Hesitate to Touch Me (Em)

I put Sunny down on his feet when we reach the bathroom.

   He leans on the sink countertop while I start adjusting the water. His wide eyes are following my movements. Traces of distress can still be seen on his face, but his cheeks are already healthy pink. He's not shaking anymore.

   I come closer and start pulling his shirt up, searching for the slightest sign of hesitation. He only lifts his arms to help me take it off. I go on unbuttoning his jeans and slide them down his legs.

   Despite the awful ordeal that we've just been through, I can't help but admire how beautiful his body is. His skin is soft and smooth. It immediately urges me to touch more, but I force myself to undress him carefully, without any intimacies. He's not ready for anything right now and neither am I. I take off his boxers and socks and start removing my clothes, observing his reactions. He's gazing at me silently, without blinking.

   "Are you alright, kitty?"  I ask quietly when I'm completely naked. "Can I come in the shower with you?" 

   Sunny keeps staring at me for some time.

   "I wasn't raped," he suddenly states, startling me a little. "I'm sure you're wondering what happened to me that left me that broken. I can see that you don't dare to touch me. I can only imagine what I looked like." He eyes down at his feet and gasps. "I must have frightened the shit out of you. I remember Emma not being able to calm down for weeks, after she witnessed the same. She swore that she would never let me sleep again on her watch." 

   I want to tell him that it's fine and I'm not that shaken, but it's not true, so I decide to keep quiet and let him speak.

   "What happened to me felt worse, though," he mumbles, almost soundlessly. "It didn't injure my flesh so much, but it surely messed up my mind. I lost my trust in people, especially those who... claim to... love me..., in a romantic way, I mean." 

   My heart shrinks again. My poor little kitten! What could be that horrible? What could a lover do to you to break your entire being that badly? What an awful person that must be.

   Sunny lifts his gaze to me again and his eyes are bright and warm this time. 

   "But you changed this," he says with a voice, full of affection. I suddenly feel warm and breathless. "You made me trust you. I don't doubt you and never will. You didn't let go in the most difficult times, even in the beginning, when you didn't actually know me. I love you, Em."

   He reaches out to me and I take his hand. I move closer, but still keep some distance. 

   He leans towards me and whispers in my ear, "Never hesitate to touch me. I crave it, all the time. I need it. I'm yours."

   I can't stop the moan, that escapes me, and glue my whole body to him, sneaking my arms round his waist. The scent of milk and chocolate, that always lingers around him, makes my head spin.

   "You're so beautiful, love," I coo at him, pulling him towards the shower. 

   We step under the hot water. It's pouring over us and I feel him melting in my arms, so sweet and trusting, pressing closer, searching for my touch. His palms slide up and down my back, his soft sighs caressing my ears.

   Does this boy know what he's doing to me? He has me round his finger and I'd rather die than let anything hurt him again. The sharp feeling of possessiveness, that darts through me, makes me squeeze him tighter. 

   Sunny chuckles, kissing my shoulder.

   "Can I wash your hair? I've been dreaming to do it since we first met," he shyly asks. "You have the most beautiful hair I've ever seen."

   "You can wash anything you want, kitty," I smile widely, handing him the shampoo. 

   He pours some in his palm and starts massaging my head gently. His face is millimeters from mine.

   "You've bitten your lip quite badly," I mutter, looking at the swollen spot. "Does it sting from the water?"

   "Just a little bit," he mumbles. "But I'm still good for kisses." 

   The blush that spreads on his cheeks is adorable.

   I smirk and pour some shower gel in my hand. 

   "A scratched lip can never stop me from kissing you, sweetie. There are so many places I can put my mouth on, like all the way here..." I slide my palms up and down his chest, spreading the foam, "or here..." My fingers trace his thighs. I sense the shiver, rushing through him. "Or right here," I whisper, gently taking his already semi hard penis in my hand. 

   He pulls on my hair and whimpers. Seeing that he wants it, I become braver and cup his butt cheek with the other hand, gluing my lips to the sweet spot behind his earlobe.

   "Aaah, Em, you still have shampoo on your hair," he squeaks.

   "The water will wash it away. We're not going anywhere," I grin on his skin. 

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 79!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Do you think Sunny and Em will finally leave all troubles behind?

I know you probably hoped that Sunny will open up and tell his secret, but it's too difficult for him, so it will take some more time.

This gives some more time for theory discussion, so don't hesitate to try and guess. 😀

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny