28. Desired

[xxx- mature content warning]

   Em's smirk is gone. The look in his eyes is so tender that it almost makes me cry. He leans and rubs his cheek in mine.

   "Sunny, it's me, my sweet." His voice is quiet and gentle. His lips brush my ear. "These are my hands. You know them. They've touched you." 

   He squeezes my butt, pressing me impossibly closer. My body reacts immediately with an unexpected jolt of pleasure which makes me whimper loudly.

   The sound is embarrassing. I close my eyes and try to calm my breathing. My own whimpers sound strange to me. I want to stop the shameful sounds but I can't control my reactions. I'm so tense that my muscles hurt. The trembling of my body makes me whine.

   "It's ok," Em breathes in my ear. "I know that you're afraid. Just trust me. Let me give you what you need."

   Another loud moan escapes me and my hips unconsciously roll on his lap. I can feel all of him, big and hard, through the fabric of our clothes. My breath hitches. I gasp for air like a fish out of water.

   "Yes, my sweet, just like that." His tongue slides down the side of my neck, then up my throat and on my chin. The last string of my resistance breaks and I cry out, digging my teeth in his bottom lip.

   My body is moving on its own. My hips are rolling faster and faster. I need to feel him. My thighs squeeze his waist. I grab the back of his shirt and burry my face in his hair. I hate the clothes which keep me away from his skin and am thankful for their existence at the same time, because I haven't been touched for so long. But they can't stop the heat, swirling in my veins and gathering like a pit of fire low in my stomach.

   "なんてこった! 私は燃えています!(Nante kotta! Watashi wa moete imasu / Oh, my God! I'm burning!)," I almost scream.

   Em tightens his grip and lifts his hips, directing my movements on him. He picks a mind-blowing rhythm, making me a moaning, panting mess in his arms.

   "I've been dreaming about this, love," he groans, "to have these smooth thighs round my waist and feel you on me hot and out of control."

   Every word sends sharp streams of unbearable pleasure, rushing through my body like electricity. I'm on the edge.

   "Say that you're mine!" I can barely hear through my desperate whines.

   "Yes..., yes..., Em..., I'm yours," I mewl.

   He starts sucking my earlobe and I can't hold it anymore. And yet I'm trying. Because my body fights it. It seems impossible. It's too much. My erection is rubbing on his and it's so outrageously intimate that my brain refuses to allow it and give in.

   "Come for me, kitten!" Em lures me. "Don't fight it. You can do it for me."

   His warm palm slides under my shirt, up my back, making my skin tingle. His lips glue to my ear. "Do it, Sunny! Give in! Just for me."

   His deep voice throws me over the edge. I press my thighs to his sides and explode, endlessly riding the craziest orgasm I've ever had. I bury my face in his shoulder, trying to muffle my cries. The pleasure doesn't subside and tears my body to pieces. Em keeps moving his hips to keep it on and on until I can't take anymore and slump on his chest.

   We're lying in the swing in a tight embrace. Em's fingers are brushing gently through my hair.

   "Now you're mine, my sweet kitten," he says, kissing my forehead, "you know that you're only mine."

   I can't speak. I hardly breathe. There's no need of words. It's perfectly clear for both of us that it's exactly how it is.

   Half an hour has probably passed before my breathing finally calms down and I dare to lift my head and look at his face. He instantly smiles and kisses my lips.

   "Hello, beautiful! I thought you were sleeping."

   "Not sleeping, just smitten," I smile back shakily.

   "And that was only a kiss," Em chuckles. "Can you imagine what will happen when you're naked in my bed?" He leans closer with a smirk, "I'll make you scream. Loud."

   My face immediately turns dark red. I try to hide it in his shoulder but he prevents it by grabbing my chin.

   "Don't shy away, love. Now that you belong to me, you have to get used to being desired. Because I'll want you all the time." He places a light peck on the tip of my nose, looking at me like a predator who's about to eat me alive and whispers, "and I always get what I want."

   I realize that his defiant gaze doesn't frighten me. It's Em. I'm with Em. I even feel somehow proud that I also have on him at least some of the staggering effect he has on me. I cuddle into him and close my eyes. 

   No more running. 

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 28.

Thank you so much for reading and voting!

You're amazing! 😍

Things are getting steamy. 💕

How do you think this is going to turn out?

Do you see Em and Sunny together?

I really want to know your thoughts about the story.

Share them, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

Love: Anny