62. Like a Savage

"I love you, Dārin!" is all I can come up with.

   "Why aren't you looking at me then?" Em softly asks.

   "Because I'm so ashamed," I mutter.

   "I feel ashamed too, kitty, for ruining this incredible moment when you opened up and gave in to your desire," he gently says. "Can you, please, look at me?"

   I slowly open my eyes and meet his beautiful, blue gaze. I try to smile but it's hard.

   "Em, I'm so difficult to deal with," I sniffle.

   "No, you're not." He hugs me, stroking my hair. "You're just fighting your fears all the time. It prevents you from seeing how wonderful you are. If you could only see yourself through my eyes, you'd never doubt my intentions."

   Em slides his hand under my chin and lifts my face up.

   "Just give me those condoms," he mumbles, rubbing his lips on mine. "My idea sucks anyway. We can still do the tests. It doesn't mean that we have to wait for another week. I didn't even consider, before suggesting it, that I'm not able to restrain myself at all."

   He takes my hand and puts it on his crotch. He's fully erect and as hard as a rock.

   "You see?" Em smirks. "Who wants to wait?"

   "I do," I firmly state, jerking my hand away. "I'm not that desperate, you know. What's a week compared to three years?"

   "Shit!" Em grumbles. "If someone decides to make a monument of stupidity, someday, don't forget to put my face at the front." He makes puppy eyes at me and whines, "Do you want me to beg? I can do it on my knees."

   I start to laugh and the tension disappears.

   "You're not stupid. You're just romantic and considerate. I really promise to listen to all you have to say, before freaking out, from now on." I push him lightly to make some room for me and jump up from the stool. "So, what did you say about hot chocolate? Let's clean this mess, before someone cuts himself again, and prepare some."

   I start walking round the countertop, but Em grabs my arm and swirls me abruptly to face him.

   "We're not cleaning anything, damn it!" he growls. "You're coming with me."

   Before I can react, he grabs me around the knees and throws me on his shoulder.

   "Em, what are you doing?" I squeak in surprise. "Are you seriously doing this again?"

   "I'm taking you to the bedroom. What do you think?" he states and heads towards the stairs with determination.

   "Wait!" I shriek. "Your idea was great. I totally agree. Let's not rush it."

   I'm trying to squirm out of his grip but it's absolutely pointless.

   "You should stop carrying me around like a caveman every time when a bedroom is involved," I pout.

   "What? Are you backing off now?" he chuckles, having already climbed half the stairs to the second floor. "And, besides, I really feel like a savage when you're around."

   "Put me down! I'm heavy," I keep on pleading, but can't stop the big smile, crawling on my face.

    We're already in front of the bedroom door. I remember it very well from the night of the party. Em obviously decides to oblige, but not exactly the way I've expected.

   He presses me between himself and the wall and lets me slowly slide down his body.

   I feel every muscle of his torso on my way down. My shirt rolls up, leaving my stomach and chest bare, before I finally step on the floor. Our lips almost touch. His erection is pressed against me.

   "What's the final decision, kitty? Are we going all the way?" he whispers huskily, sliding his palms up my bare sides.

   I open my mouth, but the only sound that comes out, is a high-pitched whimper.

   "Speak, bunny," he grumbles.

   I really want to answer, but my head is spinning by our closeness and his palms on my skin. His intoxicating scent engulfs me. All I can think of, is his body on mine.

   I'm so tempted to ask for it all, right now. But, on the other hand, his idea is so romantic and appealing as well. Why is it always so difficult for me to choose what to do?

   Em glides his bottom lip from one corner of my mouth to the other and up my cheek to my ear.

   "Do you want me to decide for us?" he whispers.

   "Yes, please," I mumble, gasping at his thumbs, rubbing gently my nipples.

   "We'll do the tests first then," he says and slowly takes off his shirt, keeping the close distance between us.

   I feel his bare skin on mine and loudly moan, digging my fingers in his back.

   "Why would you do this then?" I barely speak.

   "By not going all the way, I never meant we would just sleep, kitten," Em chuckles.

   He lifts my chin with his pointing finger and slides his tongue on my bottom lip.

   "Unless you prefer not to," he raises a brow questioningly.

   "I don't want to sleep, Dārin," I smile shakily, wrapping my arms round his neck. "I prefer you to kiss me."

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 62!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

It seems the boys finally came to terms? 😀

What do you think of the chemistry between them?

💕💕💕Be careful, next chapters will be quite heated. 💕💕💕

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny