65. I'm Going To Spank You

[xxx - mature content warning]

[Please, note that this is very explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter and it will not affect the plot.]

   I've had sex before. But it was nothing like this. 

   The deep, open intimacy with Em is something different. 

   He has no limits and is absolutely confident in his skin. He wants to hear me, touch everywhere and see every part of me. He demands everything. I really crave to give in to him. 

   But I have no idea how to stop feeling so embarrassed.

   "It's ok, kitty." He immediately lies next to me and cuddles me on his chest. "Don't worry. We don't have to do this now. My sweet, brave kitten! I shouldn't have pushed you so far." 

   He gently strokes my cheek. "You're shaking so much. Let me help you come, sweetie." He tries to sneak his hand down to my crotch, but I grab it and stop him.

   "No! I really want it," I whimper. "I really want to be as liberated as you. I really need us to be together, without restraints. I just don't know how. I'm so sorry, Em!"

   He focuses his blue eyes on mine and smiles, "I love you, Sunny. How can you be so adorable?" Then he kisses my lips and firmly states, "I'm going to spank you now."

   "What?" I squeak, not believing my ears. My eyes go wide. "Because I said that I was sorry?"

   Em bursts into laughter. 

   "You remember that? So cute! You're absolutely hilarious sometimes." He pinches my cheek, laughing even louder. "Nooo, kitty, I don't intend to punish you. It's going to be pleasurable, a type of distraction to overcome your shyness. I made you edge so much that you're full of tension. I'll help you release it and open up. What do you say?"

   "Ok," I mutter hesitantly.

   "If you don't like it, I'll stop right away," Em soothes me.

   His beautiful eyes are soft and comforting. I know he'll never hurt me.

   "Lay on your belly, love," he commands.

   I do it with some relief that, at least, I'll be able to hide my face in the pillow for a while. That will give me the time to brace myself a little. 

   I feel him moving down the bed. What is he going to do?

   I'm not worried. I trust him completely. 

   Well, I'm just a tiny bit afraid, but that won't make me step back again.

   Before I have more time to wonder, Em slides his tongue in the fold between my right butt cheek and the thigh. 

   I gasp. Oh, my God! I didn't expect that. Suddenly, the flames in my body, which were almost tamed, burst alive again, more vivid than before.

   He licks all over the soft globe, up to the sacrum and starts placing burning, open-mouthed kisses there. 

   My back arches. I squeeze the pillow and severely bite my lip to prevent the loud moan that threatens to slip out.

   Em repeats all of it a second and a third time, blowing on the wet skin after each lick. I feel his breath, cooling my skin, but it's burning at the same time. It's a little bit ticklish and very pleasurable. I calm down a little. This is fine. I can take it. It's not something uncomfortable.

   Just when I sigh in content, expecting him to keep doing it more, he sharply bites right above the thigh. A scorching string of pleasure shoots directly in my lower stomach. I yelp in surprise.