82. Wildfire

[xxx - mature content warning]

[Please, note that this is explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter and it will not affect the plot.]

   Em is gazing into my frenzied eyes. His fingers are tracing gently my back. He's biting his bottom lip and I can't stop squirming on his lap because every tiny movement he makes instantly lights fires inside my body.

   "I need to know that you're absolutely sure," he suddenly says. "I also want you to confirm that you'll tell me to stop, if anything bothers you in the slightest way. It doesn't matter how far we've gone. Whenever you want to stop, we just stop immediately."

   Is he insane? Does he think that I still have any restrains? Does he believe that I'm still afraid?

   I growl in frustration, but then I recount everything he witnessed for the short time we've been together. 

   The first time he saw me, I was having a panic attack. The first time we went out together, I swam away, just because of a simple question. I've been lying awake next to him for countless nights. He had to take care of me for nearly a month, after I was beaten. 

   And finally this. I'm aware that, what happened just a while ago, terrified him to the core. The image of him, crying his eyes out, watching me falling apart and pushing him away, is imprinted in my mind. 

   I'm such a handful. How strong he must be, to be put through all of this and still want me. 

   He's right to be anxious. I'm a ticking bomb and he still doesn't know the reason. He's probably wondering what the next thing will be to trigger another outburst.

    I shake my head. I don't want him this way. I want him to finally be himself. I have to let him understand that he doesn't need to be so careful with me anymore. He has let me have glimpses of his true colors, but always holds back.

   Em is wildfire and I want him to make me burn.

   "Shut up and kiss me!" I growl and press my mouth to his. 

   My bottom lip hurts, but I don't really care. I swirl my tongue around Em's, luring it in my mouth. I start sucking on it, grinding my whole body on his.

   Em deepens the kiss, but I pull away, just before it gets really crazy. I cup his cheeks, looking at his flustered face.

   "You better think of a safe word yourself," I dare him. "You're the one who should be worrying if I'll stop when it gets too much for you." 

   I see his eyes widen and his face stunned, but only for a brief moment, before a sinful smirk stretches his plump lips. 

    "I'm surer than I've ever been about anything in my entire life, that I want you to make love to me," I say defiantly. "I need to feel you deep. I want to see you losing control the way you make me do it every time. Stop pampering me and start fucking me right now!"

    Em jumps on his feet, pulling me to stand up, so abruptly, that I squeak in surprise. He pins me to the wall. 

   His eyes are burning. It's not lust. It's not love. It's something deeper and wilder. His smile is probably the last thing a gazelle would see, before the panther's teeth sink into its neck. 

   I'm not frightened. I can't wait to be utterly and irrevocably submitted to this power. I want him to own me, to use me, to ravish every single piece of me and make me finally fully realize that I'm still alive. 

   I stare recklessly into his eyes. My tongue slowly runs over my swollen lips.

   I challenge him to act, forming a soundless, "Take me!"

  Things suddenly get so hectic, that I can't really comprehend what exactly is happening. 

   All I know is that Em's tongue is deep in my throat. One of his hands grasps my hair, yanking my head back, while the other is firmly gripping my butt. 

   He pulls away only to growl, "Jump!"

   I immediately oblige, throwing myself on him, squeezing his waist between my thighs. Em detaches me from the wall and heads to the bed, ravishing my mouth on the way. The force and determination in his every move makes me dizzy. I close my eyes and sink into the sensation. 

   His mouth is harsh. He's sucking on my tongue and grazing my lips. His hand in my hair is directing my head right where he wants me. He's devouring me ruthlessly, but still cares not to hurt the bruised spot on my bottom lip. It just makes my heart melt.

   I'm tossed in the middle of the enormous bed and Em sits on his heels between my legs. The water is dripping from both of us, soaking the sheets, but none of us cares. 

   He glides his burning eyes all over my body while I'm panting and writhing under his scorching gaze.

    "I'll tell you what happens now, kitten," he says hoarsely, bringing his face close to mine. "I'll lick every single spot of your beautiful body, slowly, until your skin starts to burn." 

   I mewl, arching my back, although, he's not even touching me.

  Em slides his tongue on my chin, across my lips, up my cheek and presses his mouth to my ear. I moan loudly, trying to gain more contact with his chest. 

   "Then I'll put my fingers inside of you and make you come again, hard, screaming my name." His tongue slips in and out of my ear and I yelp. Em chuckles.

   "You'll keep your hands above your head and will not touch me until I tell you otherwise," he purrs in my ear, "and when you start shaking and crying from the unbearable pleasure and thinking that you can't take it anymore, I'll make you unconditionally mine."

   The need makes me release an inhuman wail and reach towards him, but he captures my hands in the air and gently places them above my head with a sinister smile.

   "No touching, kitty! You better behave. You have to be careful what you wish for."

___________________________________

Photo by Victoria Borodinova from Pexels

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 82.

Thanks for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Are you worried about Sunny? Em might turn out to be quite wild. 

Do you think he was too reckless to challenge him?💕

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

See you in the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

Love: Anny