83. Harsh Restrictions

[xxx - mature content warning]

[Please, note that this is very explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter and it will not affect the plot.]

   I want to protest against Em's harsh restrictions. 

   I don't think I can stay away from him. I'm already desperate to touch him. This is cruel. I'm ready to whine and plead.

   Before I can do it, his face disappears from my sight. I try to lift myself up on my elbows to see what he's up to, but his open palm on my belly pushes me back down.

   "Em, I can't..." I mewl, but am interrupted by hoarse chuckle.

   "Shh, don't even think about it, my lovely. Keep your hands where I placed them." He takes in a sharp breath. "Just play with me. You'll love it. I promise." 

   There's a tone in his deep voice that gives me goosebumps. I close my eyes in defeat, ready to do whatever he asks of me.

   His hot tongue glues to my knee, slowly moving up my thigh. He's licking the skin slowly, all the way to my groin, but stops right before reaching it and starts all over again, slightly inwards. 

   I unconsciously spread my legs to give him more access. He groans approvingly. After the third burning trail on my inner thigh, I'm already shaking and squeezing the pillow. 

   Em doesn't stop and moves to the other leg. He's kissing and biting from the back of the knee, all the way up to the perineum. 

   I don't know how my feet ended on his shoulders, with my most intimate spots, exposed to his ruthless mouth, but I don't care. I use them as a support to yank myself up and press closer. His tongue is everywhere. The wet licks travel from my butt to my groin, up my erection and on the glans. Each one sends me to heaven.

  I need just one more touch to explode, but Em doesn't stay there. I growl in frustration, remembering that I am not allowed to grab his hair and keep him where I want. 

   I don't even think about the loud whimpers, spilling out of me. Thanks God that there are no neighbors nearby.

   He moves to my belly, persistently covering every bit of skin with soft bites and steamy kisses. I pant, moan and squirm, repeating mindlessly his name. 

   My fingers hurt from the force with which I'm gripping the fabric above my head. I need to feel Em's skin under my palms. I crave to suck on his neck. The inability to do it, somehow, makes all the sensations more vivid and striking. Every touch resonates deep inside of me.

   I'm going insane. My insides twist and tremble. Something in my stomach is shrinking and expanding, sending painful waves of pleasure to every nerve. 

   I scream, when Em's teeth sink in my hard nipple. He starts sucking it mercilessly, pinching harshly the other one. His hand moves between us. His fingers wrap around our erections, pressing them together, stroking up and down slowly.

   "Em, please!" I shriek pitifully. "I'm dying. Everything inside me is burning. お願いです(Onegaidesu!)"

   He lifts himself up, leaning on his arms with his face, hoovering above mine. His eyes are dark, dangerous and mesmerizing.

   "You are so beautiful," he groans. "I lose my mind when I taste you, when I watch you, when I hear the sounds you make!"

   "Please!" I faintly whisper.

   "Turn around!" he breathes out. The glow in his blue orbs makes my skin prickle.

   I'm gasping for air. There's no way to disobey him. I quickly do what he wants, grabbing the tufted, upholstered headboard. 

   My fingers immediately sink deep in the velvet when I feel him, spreading my butt cheeks. His tongue is exploring the cleft up and down. Words come out between my trembling lips, but I can't even comprehend what I'm saying. I'm howling and begging on the verge of insanity, not knowing what I'm pleading for. 

   This is unbearable. I'm drowning in the pleasure. The deep need is killing me. It will bring me to tears at any moment.

   Suddenly, Em's hands take firm hold of the back of my thighs and lift me up on my knees with my chest, glued to the soft fabric of the headboard. His fingers wrap around my penis, which is throbbing and hurting from the extreme arousal. He cups my butt with the other hand, squeezing hard.

   His tongue glides from the sacrum, along my spine and up my neck until his mouth is pressed to my ear. 

   "Say my name," I hear his demanding voice.

   "Em!" I scream. 

   My eyes roll back when his finger slides deep in me. He hits directly the overly sensitive spot inside, making my body shake severely. Deadly heat gathers low in my stomach. His chest is glued to my back, restricting my movements. It makes the sensations even more excruciating. 

   Em starts jerking me faster and faster. I can only yowl, not even trying to control my reactions. The second finger almost makes me lose consciousness. He's scissoring inside me, stretching the pulsating flesh. I'm scratching the velvet, unable to take all the stimulation. He slows down every time when my body tenses, not letting me come, sharply intensifying the sweet, endless torture.

   "What... are... you... doing... to... me?" I fumble for words, feeling a hurricane rising and burning every cell in my body.

   "Making you mine," Em huskily whispers into my ear.

   "I can't survive this," I sob. "I'm dying."

   "Yes, you can, kitty," he chuckles, "and you'll beg for more."

_______________________________________

*I beg you!

Photo by cottonbro from Pexels

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 83.

Thanks for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Do you think Em is too aggressive with Sunny?💕

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

See you in the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

Love: Anny