81. Melting

[xxx - mature content warning]

[Please, note that this is explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter and it will not affect the plot.]

   My body is pulsating. My legs are shaking. Every nerve is alert. I literally feel my blood, running through my veins. 

   How is it possible that every orgasm, that Em leads me to, is stronger than the previous? Is it possible to lose consciousness from pleasure? 

   There's nothing in my mind but his face, his lips, his hands. 

   The nightmare is just a dim memory in the back of my mind. It's strange how something, that has been preventing me from sleeping every single night for almost three years and made me wail loudly just an hour ago, has completely faded away. 

   My heart is racing again, but this time it's in the good, exciting way. 

   I want more. I'm not ashamed to admit that, few minutes after the eye-rolling climax I've experienced, I need him to touch me more. I crave to touch him back. I want him desperately and can't wait any longer.

   "Em, I'm..." 

   My words turn into a long, throaty moan when I feel his lips on the glans of my penis. He's licking it slowly, gently gliding the tip of his tongue on the slit. 

    It's a completely new sensation to be stimulated like this when still not recovered from the height. It makes me grab his hair with a loud howl. 

   He pushes down, taking my whole length in his mouth and doesn't stop until I feel his chin pressed to my skin. I sense every spot inside his mouth, rubbing on my burning erection and the tightness in the back, where it slides down his throat. 

   He stills, looking up at my face. His crystal blue eyes are filled with pure lust. I gaze at them, trying to catch my breath, but before I can do it, he starts bobbing his head, without breaking the eye contact. 

   I can only desperately whimper, pulling on his wet strands. 

   Em changes the rhythm from slow and intoxicating to quick and scorching, piercing my eyes with his all the time. His tongue is stroking spots, so sensitive that my body turns into jelly in seconds. I press my back on the wall and lean on his palms, which are still cupping my butt.

   It takes only few minutes and I'm on the edge again, trembling and moaning so loudly, that I can't hear my own thoughts. 

   My eyes can't move away from his. I'm under a spell. His mouth is killing me. I don't want it to end, so I'm struggling desperately to hold on and delay the next urging climax.

   Em pulls away for only a second to command huskily, "Come! Don't fight it!"

   I shake my head with a protesting whine.

   "Do it!" he growls. "Then I'll make you come again, and then again." 

   He takes the whole of me back in the hot tightness of his mouth, sucking hard. I cry out from the overwhelming pleasure. 

   The moment I sense my tip in his throat again, the orgasm hits me like a highball and my eyes roll back. My body shakes violently. I can't take it anymore and erupt in his mouth, screaming. I feel every move of his tongue, every suck and contraction of the muscles when he swallows. The deep intimacy of all these sensations makes the pleasure go on and on, until I'm completely drained and out of breath. 

   Em slowly pulls away and relaxes the grip on my butt. I just slide down the wall and fall in his arms in a trembling, panting mess.

   "Well done, kitty," he smiles, gently kissing my forehead. 

   I only blink at him, unable to speak. The contact with his smooth chest and the hot water, pouring over us, makes my whole body go limp. Em cuddles me closer on his lap. I'm literally melting into a puddle.

   "You didn't come," I barely whisper, sensing his stone hard erection, pressed to my side.

   "No," he chuckles, "but it was very hard to hold it with all your sweetness."

   "Why would you restrain?" I mutter, feeling the bright red color, splashing on my face.

   "Because I want to come inside of you," he whispers in my ear. 

   I'm startled by the wild, animalistic groan that comes out of me at his words. In an instant I'm hard again. And I'm so hard that it hurts. How is this even possible? I've just had a second orgasm and they both almost made me faint. 

   What is happening to my body? Sharp, painful need makes my insides twist, leaving me breathless. 

I throw my arms round his necks and whimper, "Take me! Oh my God! Em, please, take me."

____________________________________

Photo by cottonbro from Pexels

Photo by Hilary Halliwell from Pexels

A/N

Hello everyone who made it to the end of Chapter 81.

Thanks for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Did you like the open, brave Sunny? 💕

I want to ❤❤❤warn❤❤❤ you, as usual, that the next chapters will be very graphic.

It's clear that the boys are going for it, so ... 🤭

Please, if you're not comfortable with explicit content, skip those chapters and you'll still be in line with the plot.

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

See you in the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

Love: Anny