80. Why Are You So Bad (Em)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   I'll never get enough of this sweet, gorgeous kitten. 

   He's so perfect that I can't stop marveling at him every time he's in my arms. Everything about him makes me smile, dream, desire. 

   I move my palms on his body and the way he writhes, sighs and whispers my name, intoxicates me more than the strongest alcohol. I'm ready to do anything he wants, give him all he needs, offer him the whole world in the palm of my hand.

   "How are you so smooth?" I coo. "How come that you don't have a single hair on your body? It urges me to touch you all the time."

  "You like it?" Sunny giggles. "It's just a habit from the time I was actively swimming. By removing them, you reduce the friction with the water and can move faster."

   I slide my fingers down his erection and further between his legs, gliding them on the perineum and up between his butt cheeks. He's so soft that I growl, closing my eyes. 

   "What about here?" I mutter. "You didn't swim naked, I hope." 

   His whimper makes me instantly stone hard. He's grinding his chest on mine, spilling those sweet sounds that I adore.

   "Nooo!" His laughter warms everything inside me. "I just liked the smoothness so much, that I decided to do it everywhere."

   "I'm not complaining," I chuckle, moving my mouth down his throat.

   I follow a path from his collar bones, across his chest and slowly drop on my knees in front of him. His round belly makes me moan. I love kissing it. I love kissing him everywhere. 

   I start licking round his navel and he arches his back with a loud whimper, digging his fingers in my shoulders. 

   Teasing him is my favorite thing. I know that it'll take only one more touch and he'll lose it. He'll start begging me for more, forgetting all his timidity and driving me completely out of my mind. I bite gently the skin under his belly button and smile at the shiver that rushes through his whole body.

   "Oh my God!" Sunny gasps. "Em, please!"

   Yes, that's exactly how I like my kitty, hot and shameless.

   I smile wider against his skin. Here's my other favorite thing, make him tell me exactly what he wants. He always resists at the beginning, out of shyness, but I'm sure that it turns him on wildly. I love to see him giving in to his desires.

   "Please what, love?" I innocently ask, although, I know precisely what he craves. 

   I swirl my tongue around the small pit, but quickly pull back.

   "Aaah, why are you so bad?" Sunny whines. "Just do it, please!"

   He's already so hard, that I feel his penis, pressed to my chest, twitching at every touch. He grips my hair and tries to move my mouth where he wants it, but I resist and look up at his flustered face.

   "Where do you want my tongue, kitty?" I ask, staring directly at his hooded eyes, squeezing his butt with both hands.

   "Mmmhm... you... know... where," he mewls.

   "But I won't do it before you ask," I purr, biting gently again.

   "In my belly button," he whimpers, yanking his pelvis forward to gain more contact with my skin.

   "Good kitten," I praise his courage and slowly slide my tongue in the sweet gap. 

   He yelps softly, already trembling. I move in and out in a steady rhythm, exactly the way I know he likes. His moans are getting louder. He's so sensitive in that spot, that I'm sure I can make him come just by doing this, but it's not enough for me. I want to touch more. 

   I shove my hand between us and wrap my fingers round his leaking erection, stroking the tip with my thumb and tracing the wet slit.

   "Em, I can't hold it," he whines. His thighs are shaking against me.

   "It's ok, sweety. Come for me," I encourage him, stroking him faster, with the tip of my tongue deep inside his navel. 

   His body tenses. The sweet, high-pitched sounds he makes are enchanting. He cries out and spurts so hard that jets of cum hit my neck and chin. 

   He relaxes against me with a guttural groan, trying to catch his breath.

   But I'm far not done yet. This time, I'll make him mine completely.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 80!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Did you enjoy seeing the events from Em's point of view? 😍

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny