60. I Don't Need Chocolate

We enter the big, silent house and Em turns on the pendant lights above the kitchen island. 

   I literally can't recognize the place, although, I've already been here. It has nothing to do with the colorful, crowdie nightclub that it was turned into during the party.

   I see now that the vast, open space, which occupies the whole first floor, is furnished elegantly in minimalist style and light colors. The pale, oak laminate on the floor and the white walls and ceiling make it look enormous. 

   It's divided in three sections, a kitchen, a sitting area with a huge flat screen and a home library.

   The kitchen is spotlessly white. The cabinets and the plots are smooth and shiny. Four high, white, leather bar stools stand in a row on one side of the kitchen island. A big vase with blue hydrangea adds a beautiful color splash to this purity.

   A beige, three-seat couch and four black, tufted, modernist armchairs surround a walnut, raw wood, coffee table in the lounge area. They are all placed on a thick, faux fur, fluffy carpet.

   The biggest and most colorful is the reading area. Tall white cluttered bookcases are mounted on the walls on three sides. Modern sofas and beanbag chairs in various colors are located in the middle with soft blankets, thrown casually on each backrest. The wicker baskets, full of magazines, books and newspapers, scattered here and there, give extra warmth and coziness to the place.

   I flop on a bar stool, throwing my backpack and the jackets on the floor and start looking around. I'm very impressed to say the least.

   "Wow, it's really nice and very stylish here. It must have been furnished by a professional designer." I can't hide my admiration.

   "Yeah, it's fine. I like simple things. It was mom, who refurnished the house, after I explained to her what I wanted. Not that I had many requirements, just light colors and as little furniture as possible," Em smiles. "She did all the rest. I think, she made it much more stylish and put much more money in it than I'd expected. The result is cool, though." 

   He leans on the counter, next to me, and asks, "Want a drink? Some more champagne? Anything else?"

   "No, thank you! I drank almost the whole bottle by myself at the beach. I'm sure that you didn't take more than one sip." I quickly decline since I really am a little bit tipsy.

   Maybe, I should take a cold shower. I feel uncommonly brave and reckless from the moment we entered the house. 

   All I can think of, is kiss Em and take his clothes off. I barely hold myself back not to jump him. What's wrong with me? I doubt, however, it's the effect of the alcohol. I should be honest and just admit that this is the way I constantly am when he's around.

   "It wasn't possible for me to drink more, kitty. I was driving, remember? I know what you need," he beams, "a hot chocolate."

   Em walks around the countertop and reaches for a cup to one of the high cabinets, turning his back to me. His muscles stretch the thin fabric of his white t-shirt. I can see his smooth skin where the hem is lifted, revealing a part of his waist. 

   I'm gazing at him and my breathing quickens. I don't want to be hesitant and afraid anymore. I don't want him to restrain himself, worrying that I might break.

   "I don't need chocolate," I say clearly. My heart is pounding wildly. "I need to make love to you. I'm dying to be yours."

   I see Em's whole body tremble. The cup slips out of his hand, shattering to pieces on the counter.

   "Oh God! Sunny, are you trying to cause me a heart attack?" he groans, putting his thumb, which seems to be cut, in his mouth.

   Am I crazy? How could I blurt such a thing out of nowhere? No more drinking from now on!

   "I'm so sor..." I try to apologize for creating a situation, in which he got hurt, but before I can finish the sentence, he's in front of me and his lips are on mine. 

   He sucks my bottom lip in and bites it lightly, making me whimper. I feel his fingers, sliding through my hair. He deepens the kiss and his tongue swirls around mine. I close my eyes and sneak my arms round his waist, pulling him closer. 

   How can he be so enchanting? How is it possible for someone to be so naturally, insanely sexy? How could I survive a whole week without him, naked in my arms?

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 60!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

What do you think of Sunny's sudden outburst of bravery? 💕💕💕

Do you think he finally fully trusts Em? 😉

This is the place for a 💕💕💕warning 💕💕💕. Next chapters will be explicit, so if you don't like this type of scenes, please, skip them. You'll still be able to follow the plot.

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny