69. Bite!

[xxx - mature content warning]

   [Please, note that this is very explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter and it will not affect the plot.]

   Em is rubbing his fingers on my tongue. His eyes are firmly fixed on mine, sending waves of blue sparkles to my direction. He's biting his bottom lip and I'm gazing at the salacious view.

   The excitement distracts me. I squeeze inadvertently the glans of his penis a little bit harsher.

   "Easy kitten!" Em chuckles. "Put the nails of your sweet paws away."

   I ease my grip and go on gently gliding my fingers on the slippery, hot tip. I feel him twitching in my hand and slightly lifting his pelvis for more friction. 

   I smile and he smiles back.

   "Open up," Em commands, parting his lips to show me what to do and slides his fingers in my mouth. "Now suck!" 

   I swallow, swirling my tongue around them with a muffled whimper. His stare is burning a hole in my eyes. He's moving his fingers in and out until a string of saliva dribbles down my chin.

   "You're killing me," Em moans.

   He firmly wraps his arm around my waist, lifting me slightly up. 

   "Ready?" he smirks

   I only blink and watch him taking his fingers out of my mouth and, still looking directly in my eyes, slipping them between my butt cheeks. 

   I finally comprehend his intentions. My eyes widen for a second before my eyelids drop, forced by the scorching heat that suddenly overflows my body.

   "Don't close your eyes," Em groans, increasing the pressure on my entrance, but not penetrating. 

   I whine loudly, putting my greatest efforts to keep my eyes open, but the sensations are crazy and make it impossible. 

   My face is burning. My breath is hitching. The lewd sounds, spilling out of my mouth are getting louder and more desperate. 

   I'm still trying to move my palm on his erection, but it's so hard to focus. I feel throbbing and burning everywhere he touches.

   "I can't, Em, I can't," I whimper pathetically. "I'm dying. Please, push in, please, please!" 

   I'm literally on the verge of crying. I'm so engulfed by the blazing pleasure and the sharp awareness that it's Em who's touching me, that the tears spring down my cheeks, without me noticing them.

   I'm suddenly flipped on my back. I feel Em's lips on mine. He's frantically kissing my mouth, eyelids, cheeks and chin. 

   His fingers are restless, driving me more and more feverish. I grab his shoulder and arch my back, pressing into his hand.

   "Sunny, open your eyes, love," Em gently whispers, kissing my forehead. 

   He stops moving, giving me few seconds to catch my breath. 

   I take a big gulp of air and slowly lift my eyelids to dive immediately into the deep blue magic in front of me. 

   Em's eyes are glowing with tenderness. I gasp, enchanted and completely conquered.

   He smiles and, while I stare at his dimples, his middle finger slides in me to the knuckle like a hot knife in butter. I bite my lip, suppressing a cry. Thousands of electric pulsations rush through my body in every direction.