39. All Kinds of Favors

[xxx- mature content warning]

   I'm floating in the clouds, not able to determine where's earth and where's heaven.

   All I can feel are Em's lips on me.

   His hot breath burns my skin and I want to scream but can't. The air in my lungs is not enough to do it.

   He's licking up my thighs, then down and then up again and I writhe like a snake because I want more contact, but try to escape it at the same time.

   It's because of the sounds, spilling out of me with every flick of his tongue. These low, lustful moans that I've never heard come out of my mouth before. They are so embarrassing. I want to stop them but it's impossible.

   "You are so gorgeous," I hear Em's voice. "I knew that every part of you is beautiful, but this is too much. Look at you!" 

   His fingers squeeze the inner side of my thighs and spread my legs further apart. 

   "And how come that you taste of coconut, milk and chocolate everywhere?" he mumbles and takes my penis is his month.

   I reach and grab his hair, pulling it hard. It probably hurts him, but I need to hold on to him because I'm losing my mind. I feel everything, the hot tightness, his tongue, gliding on me, the constrictions of his throat, the vibrations of his soft chuckle when I press even closer.

   I know that I'll lose it at any moment. I try to warn him. My voice is trembling.

   "Em, wait, I won't be able to hold back. I can't stop...," but before I could even finish the sentence, he starts making these unimaginable movements with his head and his tongue that send electrical sparks directly in my spine and throw me over the edge.

   Everything in me shrinks to a single point of white-hot, burning pleasure and then I explode like a supernova with a loud scream, almost losing consciousness.

   My ears are ringing. My vision is blurred. My body shakes with tearing spasms.

   Em moans loudly, digging his fingers in my thigh, but doesn't pull back and sucks me deep and hard until my body relaxes on the bed, completely motionless.

   "Oh, my God!" I hear him groan. "What are you doing to me?" 

   The vibrations of the bed show me that his body is shaking. I feel him, pressing his forehead on my knee but I can't raise my head to see what's happening.

   I'm as light as a feather. I don't think I can move a muscle, even if I put my greatest effort into it. I feel so vulnerable, that I try to curl into a ball.

   The weird feeling is immediately driven away by gentle arms, wrapping around me. I glue myself to Em's warm, bare skin and everything comes to its place. I'm where I'm supposed to be, safe and content. The world stops existing. It's only him. I bury my face in the crook of his neck and kiss his ear.

   Em presses his lips to my temple, lightly caressing my back with the tips of his fingers.

   When I'm finally able to speak, I whisper, "Em, I'm sorry that I couldn't hold back. I just... You make me go completely out of my mind."

   I hesitate a little, but continue, "and also sorry for not... I mean... you know... not returning the favor... again." My face is burning with embarrassment and I hide it in his shoulder.

   "Shhh, don't be silly, kitty," Em chuckles. "If I hear again that you're sorry for something you did or didn't do when you're with me, I'm going to spank your butt so hard that you won't be able to sit for days."

   He cups my cheek in his palm and lifts my face. "I never want you to worry about a thing and enjoy every second when you're with me. This is exactly what I do when I'm with you."

   He kisses my nose with a smirk, "Do you know that you made me come in my pants with those despicable sounds you make. If I knew you're so sensitive and responsive, I would've never let you leave my house last night."

   I groan, feeling the blush on my face go to extremes.

   Em smiles, "Don't worry, we have plenty of time. You'll learn how to be more in control of your body. I'll show you, my lovely." He presses gently his lips to my shoulder and adds, "Although, I'm not sure I want it. It's so hot when you go crazy and start shaking and begging me to... "

   "Em, please...," I squeak.

   "What? It's true. Have you heard yourself? I'm addicted to the way you moan my name." He grins, pinching my cheek. "The only favor that you'll have to do to me, is to give me something to sleep in and a pair of jeans to go to lectures tomorrow."

   He slaps my butt and commands, "Now move this sexy ass and give me a towel. I need a shower. And put something on, if you don't want to do all kind of favors to me all night long. I gave you a promise that we won't go too far and watching you naked doesn't help me keep it at all."

   I slide out of bed with a wide smile on my face and hand him a towel, a pajama bottom and a t-shirt. I slip in ones myself and curl under the soft blanket, waiting for him.

   My boyfriend is the most amazing person in the world!

   He comes out of the bathroom fresh and handsome and immediately cuddles me, burying his face in my hair.

   I'm happy and smiling next to the sleeping boy in my bed. The night doesn't feel long and lonely anymore. 

   I run my fingers through his raven hair and press closer, with my eyes, fixed on the window, waiting for the sun to rise.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 39!

Thank you for reading and supporting!

You're amazing!

Did you like Em and Sunny together? 💕💕💕

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny