44. Magical Reflection

'Savage Desire' and 'Fiery Heat' are EXPLOSIVE.

[xxx - mature content warning]

[Please, note that this is explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter ant it will not affect the plot.]

   I finally break our eye contact and look in front of me. 

   A loud, deep moan escapes my lips. I feel a scorching wave of heat, splashing directly in my lower stomach. 

   Can you say about a penis that it's beautiful?

   I gently run the tips of my fingers from the base, along the length, to the head. The skin is velvety smooth, with a delicate, dark pink color, turning to a brighter red at the tip. 

   It's gorgeous, absolutely perfect. I can just die, having seen it. 

   I bite my lip, shaken by the thought that it's mine too. I can touch it. I can play with it. I don't even need to ask for permission.

   I feel Em, twitching under my touch, his breath quick and uneven. 

   I wrap my fingers around the throbbing hardness and run my tongue on the silky, bright red frenulum which is already wet from the dripping pre-cum.

   "Aaah, kitty, this is so good," Em whimpers and slides his hand under my chin. 

   I look at his face. His eyes are closed, his lips parted. His blissful expression makes the heat in my stomach swirl in blazing pulsations. 

   I want so much more. Nothing can stop me.

   I take the glans in my mouth and begin to suck it gently, moving my hand up and down the shaft. 

   Em grips my chin tighter and starts thrusting slowly, penetrating my mouth a little deeper every time. It's so hot that I can't stop my guttural, muffled moans. When half of the length is already in, he releases a tortured cry and pulls himself out. His hands cup my cheeks, making me stand up. I whine in protest.

   "Next time I'll let you play with me as much as you want, kitten. I promise," he says breathlessly. "But now I want us to come together and I will not last a second longer if you keep doing this." 

   Em kicks his jeans aside and grabs the band of my sweatpants, abruptly peeling them off me, together with my underwear. He grips my thighs and lifts me up to straddle his waist, carrying me to the sink. I'm placed to sit on the countertop.

   "You're so sexy, love. I just want to eat you whole," he grunts and presses his mouth to mine.

   I immediately separate my lips and let his tongue slide deep inside. I'm ready to give him everything, all of me.

   I wrap my arms around his shoulders. My thighs squeeze his waist. 

   I'm intoxicated, desperate, crazy with need. 

   Our kisses become savage. His palms are sliding up and down my back. My body is shaking. I'm squeezing his butt with my legs, pressing him closer.

   "Em..." I whimper loudly. "Em, I want you, please... I'm burning... I want you..."

   "I know, love. I'm here," he whispers. His palms slide on the inner side of my thighs, spreading my legs apart. 

   With the last spark of commons sense in my blurred mind, I remember that we have to be safe.

   "I... don't have... any condoms," I whine in desperation.

   "Shhh, it's ok, kitty. Didn't I tell you not to worry when you're with me?" he chuckles softly. "Just trust me. We won't need a condom. It's going to be safe."

   Em presses our erections and starts jerking them off together. His hand is burning my skin. The sensation is so intense that I want to scream.

   He cups my cheek, turning my face to the big mirror on the wall behind me.

   "Look at this," he breathes out. "Isn't this the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?"

   I'm overwhelmed with unbearable pleasure. My hips are moving on their own in the rhythm of his hand. I'm a dripping, sweaty, whining mess in Em's arms. 

   Everything in me is twisting in the flames, spreading from the white-hot spot where his erection is grinding on mine. The merciless movements of his hand on us are getting faster and faster. The shaking of my body is so severe that I have to hold tight to his shoulders to keep myself on the counter.

   With enormous efforts I manage to focus on the mirror. My eyes widen at the sight. 

   I'm the impersonation of lust. The features of my face are crazed and twisted with pleasure. My wet, naked body is intertwined with Em's and my skin, few shades darker than his, stands out, in perfect harmony with his milky white complexion. 

   It's magical. 

   Our synchronized movements enchant me. 

   I see my back arching and feel that I'm near the climax. I know it's going to be explosive. I'm already too loud. I won't be able to control my cries. 

   I manage to mewl at the last possible moment, "Em, cover my mouth... I'm..."

   He doesn't need more explanations and devours my lips, muffling my piercing scream.

   My body strains like a taut string and I squirt all over his chest. 

   The orgasm is so intense that my eyes roll back and my mind switches off for few seconds. My heart almost jumps out of my chest. 

   I feel Em's body tensing against me. He bites my lips with a long moan and the vibrations of his climax run through me in hot waves.

   He leans heavily on me. I wrap my arms around him, pulling him even closer and lie back against the mirror. 

   Our lips remain glued. We breathe heavily together, slowly coming to our senses.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 44!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Aren't Sunny and Em explosive together? What are your impressions? 💕💕💕

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny