37. I'm in Love with You

[xxx- mature content warning] 

   I lead Em to my bedroom. It's dark inside. 

   I open the door and, the moment I switch on the night light, Em picks me up and throws me on his shoulder.

   "What are you doing?" I giggle. "Put me down!"

   "It's the first night we spend together, kitty. I feel obliged to carry you to the bed," he laughs. "Be thankful that it's not bridal style."

   "So, you think you're the husband and I'm the wife, huh?" I grumble and, as I'm upside down, slap his butt hard. 

   Em starts laughing louder and tosses me on the bed. The next second he's on me, sitting on my thighs astride.

   "No, I just think that you're much cuter," he coos with a wide grin, "and deserve to be spoiled more than me". 

   He reaches and grips my zipper puller with two fingers, raising a brow questioningly. "Can we say goodbye to Snorlax now?"

   I decide to give him his own medicine and, producing the most seductive glance I'm capable of, ask defiantly, "Do you want me naked?"

   "Oh, you can't imagine how much I do, my sweet kitten," he replies, slowly opening the zipper, without taking his eyes off of my face. He pulls the slider down until my hoodie is completely unzipped, uncovering my bare chest. 

   Em's gaze is still fixed on my eyes, searching for any trace of hesitation. 

   I'm smiling bravely at him.

   "Can I touch you?" he asks and the longing in his voice makes me gasp. 

   I only nod, unable to utter a single sound.

   He takes my hands and pulls me up to sit. His palms slide on my shoulders and down my arms, pealing the hoody off my body. He tosses it on the floor and rests his hands on his thighs, looking at me invitingly to make the next move.

   "Can I?" I ask, gripping the hem of his shirt.

   "I told you that you never need to ask," Em answers.

   I glide my palms up, under the soft fabric. His skin is as smooth and soft as velvet. The sensation makes me dizzy. I'm trying to perceive the fact that I'm actually touching him, that it's his bare skin under my hands and it's not a dream. 

   With every millimeter uncovered, my breathing quickens. He's so tempting. His body is firm and perfectly shaped. His scent is intoxicating. 

   I pull the shirt over his head and take a sharp breath at the sight of the big, black, spider web tattoo, covering the left side of his defined pecks. I want to touch the huge spider, crawling towards it on his shoulder, but it's so realistic that I hesitate.

   "Scary, huh?" Em chuckles. "You can pet him. He's a good boy. Just protecting my heart. I'm sure he'll let you."

   I trace it with the tips of my fingers. 

   Em leans to my ear and whispers, "See, he likes you. He knows that I'm in love with you."

   "What?" I screech and jerk my hand away at the horrible, painful shrink of my heart.

   "I'm in love with you," Em repeats and buries his fingers in my hair. "Does that bother you?"

   I gaze at him with glistening eyes. "I'm sorry! I ... No, it makes me really happy. Just..., Em, I know this will sound crazy to you, but, please, don't say it again...I... don't want...to...hear the words. It's not because of you. The words themselves are... they are triggering some bad thoughts in me," I try to explain.

   "It's ok, love," he says and kisses my forehead. "I'll say it again when you're ready to hear it and the words make you think of me only and nothing else." 

   He gently pushes me to lay down again, staring at my bare chest.

   "Do you know how beautiful you are?" he says hoarsely. "Do you know how much I want you?" 

   I only blink, speechless as if I'm under a spell.

   Em puts his pointing finger on the tip of my nose and starts dragging it slowly across my lips, down my throat and my chest. I feel the heat, spreading through my body and unconsciously arch my back. He smiles and keeps sliding it across my abs, stopping just above my belly button.

   His look is so sinful that I bite my lip, wondering what will be his next move.

   He lifts his hand and starts sucking his middle finger.

   Oh, My God! I know what he's going to do. Before it even happens, I release a loud moan. 

   Em smirks, taking it out of his mouth and starts making slow, wet circles on my belly. I'm twitching and panting. Before I can brace myself, he slides his finger in the small pit of my navel. I whimper loudly, mortified by the lewd sound and immediately cover my mouth with my hand.

   Em bends down leaning on his elbow.

   "What?" He lifts his braw. "Sensitive?" 

   He's moving his finger in and out in a slow rhythm, going a little bit deeper every time. 

   I press my hand harder on my mouth, convinced that, if I remove it, I'll scream. He's touching me only with the tip of his finger and it's enough to make my body burn from inside out.

   "Remove it!" he commands and licks across my fingers. 

   My eyes go wide. I vigorously shake my head in disagreement. 

   He chuckles and brushes the tip of my nose with his. "Don't you want me to kiss you?"

   I feel my pelvis moving in the same rhythm, pressing to his finger.

   "Come on, sweetie. Give in!" he says in a voice that can seduce a stone and licks my fingers again. I can't resist anymore and remove my hand from my mouth with a loud cry, grabbing his hair.

   "That's right kitty," he growls, pouncing on my lips.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 37!

Thank you for reading and supporting!

I just saw that the story passed 5k reads and can't thank you enough! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

💕💕💕 Things will get even more heated ahead, so please, approach next chapters carefully. If you don't like explicit scenes, you can skip them, without missing on the plot. 💕💕💕

I really want to know your impressions so far.

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny