84. Feel

[xxx - mature content warning]

[Please, note that this is, probably, the most explicit chapter in the book, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, you can skip it and still be in line with the plot.]

   I unconsciously turn my head towards the alluring sound of Em's voice. My lips land on his. I sob at the tender touch, immediately parting them to welcome his tongue. 

   He plays inside my mouth but slightly withdraws, sensing that I'm becoming more and more tense and unable to breathe. My teeth dig in his bottom lip. Every sound that comes out of me mingles into a loud endless moan when I feel the third finger sliding in.

   I can't fight it any longer. My muscles act on their own and all the resistance disappears. My body suddenly squirms, hit by the force of the fiery pleasure that erupts inside me, engulfing my whole being and the world around me. 

   The blinding orgasm is like a shock wave, sweeping everything on its way. I can't see or hear. I'm only a beating hart, floating in the clouds of the euphoric bliss.

   I keep coming and coming in his hand, clenching round his fingers, screaming, hiccupping and gasping for air. His hot mouth is absorbing every sound that I make, covering my face with kisses. Tears are running down my cheeks, wetting his soft lips.

   Em doesn't stop thrusting his fingers roughly in me and the intensity of the height doesn't subside. My body is at its limit. My muscles can't bare it anymore and I start sliding down his chest unable to hold to the headboard anymore.

   "I've got you, love. My sweet kitten. Come here," he gently soothes me. His fingers slowly slip out of me and I whimper at the loss, trembling helplessly.

   "Shh, I'll be right back, sweetie." His soft loving voice entices me to turn my pulsating body and face him. 

   His beautiful features make me gulp heavily, blinking in admiration. 

   We slide down the bed till I'm lying on my back with him on top of me. The waves of pleasure are swirling inside of me, as if a wild river was unleashed and nothing can tame the turbulent whirlpools. I'm ravished and smitten, weak and still tense, tossed by the stormy waters.

   "Please, I need to touch you," I whine, desperate to hold on to him, like a drowning man would clutch a straw.

   "Yes, love, I'm all yours," Em smiles.

   I raise my hand and open my mouth to tell him... I don't know what to say... I have no idea how to express the astonishment, the love, the way in which he makes me whole and shattered to pieces, helpless and strong at the same time, happy, safe and so much more. My palm caresses his face. I trace his lips with my fingers and sneak my arms round his neck. The moment I glue to his body, I feel home. It will never matter where we are. I only need to be with him.

   "I love you," Em whispers. 

   His thighs smoothly lift mine until my legs are wrapped round his waist. I hear the click of a cap opening and detect some movements, but don't bother to think what they are. All I see are his gorgeous blue eyes, fixed on mine. His face comes closer. His lips are rubbing against mine. Every bit of my skin is so sensitive, that the slightest touch is like an electric spark, making me whine and squirm.

   "Try to relax," Em mutters on my mouth. "Just take slow, deep breathes. Don't hesitate to bite or scratch me. I'll love it" 

   I'm puzzled why is he saying this, but just for a second. The next moment, my spine arches like a bow. I tilt my head back in the pillow with a piercing scream.

   He's inside of  me.

   Nothing, absolutely nothing could ever prepare me for this.

   His big, stone hard erection is sliding into my overly sensitive body so slow that I'm out of my mind in few seconds. The amazement, the anticipation, the startling sensations, everything merges in my head into a single burning thought, 'I'm finally his entirely'.

   I grab Em's hair and dig my teeth in his shoulder. My whole body severely quivers. My loud moans fill the room. The wild river in my veins bursts to life again in violent waves of tearing pleasure. 

   He's rubbing spots that I didn't even know existed inside me. I'm on fire, stretched to the limit, owned, ready to give everything.

   Why is Em moving so slowly?

"我慢できない ! (Gamandekinai) きもちいい (Ki mochi ī) やばい (Yabai!)  早く (Hayaku!)*

お願いします!(Onegaishimasu!)**

   "What? What are you saying, love? Am I hurting you?" Em pants breathlessly, cupping my cheek. "Should I stop, sweetie?"

   I realize that I've started blurting in Japanese.

   "No! Please, move faster," I whimper. "I want all of you."

   With one swift thrust he slams his whole length in me, releasing a loud moan. I scream wildly as the orgasm immediately shoots through my entire being. 

   This time it's devastating. I'm falling apart. Reality disappears and only the pulsations of ecstasy remain. I dig my heels in his butt and grab the sheets with both hands. My eyes roll back. I press to him as close as possible, craving every bit of him.

   Em is swinging in and out and every thrust intensifies the pleasure. I'm screaming, crying and sobbing, lingering on the verge of consciousness.

   "Sunny!" I hear him yelp. "I can't hold it any longer. You're killing me." 

   He grabs my butt and with one last violent push comes inside of me. It's hot, powerful and amazing.

   We're clinging to each other, heavily panting, as if each of us is the life vest for the other. We stay like this, a sweaty, trembling ball of intertwined bodies, while our breathing calms down to normal.

   Em slowly lifts himself, leaning on his elbows and gently kisses my forehead.

   "What do you feel?" he softly asks.

   I'm fully drained and barely cautious. With the last strength I have, I faintly whisper,

   "I feel only you, Dārin."

   "I feel only you, my love," he says tenderly. 

   The dimpled smile on his face is the sweetest thing in the world.

___________________________________

*Faster! Please! I can't wait any longer! It feels so good!

**Oh my God!

Photo by Ketut Subiyanto from Pexels

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 84.

Thanks for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

What do you think of the first time Em and Sunny finally went all the way?💕

Some revelations are coming about Sunny's past and the mystery will be solved soon. 😉

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

See you in the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

Love: Anny