43. I Adore You

[xxx- mature content warning]

   "You're absolutely amazing, kitty," Em's purring in my ear. "Honestly, the moment you punched that brat's face, I got as hard as a rock." 

   I'm trying to wash some vegetables on the kitchen sink and he's 'helping' me by pressing against my back and squeezing my butt with both hands in the most shameless way possible.

   "I was seriously considering the idea to drag you in the rest room, tear your clothes and make a mess out of you." His lips brush my ear and I take a sharp breath. 

    "It was a torture to wait all those lectures to end," he mumbles temptingly. "I haven't given up my idea yet, you know."

   "Stop it! You're making me all flustered and sweaty," I mutter. 

   The shade of red on my face is probably darker that a tomato. 

   I toss a quick look from the corner of my eye to Emma, Lucky and Jamie who are sitting at my dining table. They're discussing lively the events of the morning and don't seem to take any interest in what exactly we're doing in the kitchen.

   "I do? Why? Are you turned on?" Em whispers and touches the spot behind my earlobe with the tip of his tongue just for a single second. 

   My legs immediately get as soft as jelly.

   "Yes, I am," I whisper back and reach behind me, squeezing his thigh and pulling him closer.

   What is the matter with me? 

   I've been constantly horny, blushing and smiling like a fool since the first day I met this incredible boy. 

   Look at me now! 

   I ride motorbikes, punch people in the face and kiss my boyfriend in the middle of a nosy crowd, without blinking an eye. 

   Where's the broken, sad, terrified creature that I've been for the last years?

   I feel Em's fingers, sneaking under my shirt and sliding on my belly. 

   "Let's kick everyone out and go to bed. I want you, sexy kitten," Em breathes out in my hair.

   "Em, please!" I whimper, dropping the vegies I'm trying to wash in the sink. "We promised to make the salad while the burgers come. I can't just tell our friends to leave."

   "Yeah, you're absolutely right. We need to chill," he agrees and does exactly the opposite by starting to rub his impressive erection in the crack of my butt. 

   I finally give up my pathetic attempts to do anything else and grab the edge of the sink so hard that my knuckles turn white.

   "What are you doing? They'll see us. I'm barely keeping quiet," I whine.

   Oh, God! I can't stop moving my hips against him.

   "Are you hard?" he whispers in my ear, unfazed by my concerns, and slides his hand in my boxers, wrapping his fingers around my penis. "Oh yes, you are! You're leaking all over."

   I bite my lip as harsh as I can to prevent any sound from coming out.

 "Do you want my lips on you?" Em asks seductively, moving his hand up and down. "Do you want me to drive you crazy?"

   "Aaah, Em, please, please..." I whimper, too loud for the situation we're in.

   "Please what, sweetie?" he asks, licking the overly sensitive skin of my nape. The movements of his hand and the thrusts of his hips quicken.