68. Stick Your Tongue Out

[xxx - mature content warning]

   The sun is slowly rising in the window, casting pink streams of warmth through the twilight of the silent room.

   I'm lying with my back, firmly pressed to my gorgeous boyfriend's broad chest. 

   He's sleeping peacefully. His arms are wrapped around me, one open palm on my chest and the other, loosely leaning on my belly. His face is buried in my hair. I feel his light breath on my neck. 

   We haven't moved from this position since the moment we cuddled and he fell asleep last night. 

   I'm in the blissful state of complete satisfaction and piece. I haven't felt that calm and content for such a long time. I can't even remember the last night I've spent entirely in bed. I didn't need to watch movies or walk around the house. I just indulged in Em's scent, the sensation of his skin on mine and the wonderful feeling of pure happiness.

   "Emmanuel," I whisper his name. It's so beautiful. Just like him.

   "Mhm," I hear his melodic, sleepy voice behind me. 

   "Good morning, sweet love!" he mumbles, pressing his lips to my shoulder.

   "Did I wake you up?" I ask remorsefully. 

   I didn't want to say his name out loud. It just slipped between my lips.

   "No, I've been in this half-asleep state for some time. It's so good to feel you in my arms, that I was just floating in the clouds," he chuckles softly.

   He squeezes me closer, his open palm making slow, circular motions on my belly.

   "You're so soft and smooth. Your skin is like velvet," Em whispers in my ear. "And you're so sweet and tasty... everywhere. "

   The hint immediately makes me blush. 

   Oh Dear! I'll probably be as red as a strawberry for days at the vivid pictures of what we were doing last night, which are constantly repeating in my head, without any hope of fading.

   "How am I going to stop touching you all the time?" Em sighs, gliding his mouth on the side of my neck. "How can I ever stop wanting you, lovely kitten? I'm addicted to you."

   He bites the skin lightly, making me squeak at the goosebumps, rising all over me. Em's tiniest touch has immediate, devastating effect, as if my body is waiting for the trigger and reacts instantly.

   "No, it's actually me, who's addicted to you," I gasp.

   The familiar shivers are rushing down my spine. I'm ashamed that, after hours of intense sexual pleasure, I'm still getting aroused by few strokes and a kiss. I'm really turning into a shameless being.

    "You should stop doing this," I mutter, feeling that I'll make a sound which will reveal my fevered state at any moment.

   "To do what?" Em asks innocently, gluing a raging erection to my butt.

   Wow, I still can't fully comprehend that it's because of me. 

   Am I doing this to him? Is this smug, sexy boy really so attracted to me? 

   A wide grin appears on my face. 

   Yes, he is! He also loves me. I can make him hard whenever I like...

   "... and I have full, exclusive rights to do anything I want to you," I finally state out loud.

   "Well, well, well," Em laughs. "I think you're starting to get the idea, at last. You're absolutely right!" 

   He purrs in my ear, "So, what would you like to do to me right now?"

   "I'd like to kiss you," I smile, turning around to face him. 

   My lips land directly on his. I wrap my arms round his neck and slide my tongue in his mouth. It's so hot. I'm crazy about the way he never takes over when I want to control the kiss. I rub his tongue with mine and bite his lips till I'm out of breath. Then I push him on his back and straddle his thighs.

   "Now I want to touch you," I whisper.

   My eyes are fixed on his gorgeous erection. I wrap my fingers round the base and slowly move them up to the tip. 

   The blanket slides down my shoulders. I'm sitting in front of him, completely naked, fully aroused and without a drop of shame or hesitation.

   "Mmm, playing with fire, huh?" Em groans, cupping my butt in his palms. 

   His hooded eyes are sparkling with dark blue flames in the dimmed light.

   "Is it dangerous?" I chuckle, tracing the wet slit with my thumb.

   "It's very, very, very dangerous," he smirks. "But I'm sure you're going to like it."

   Em suddenly sits up, making me shriek with surprise. 

   He glides the tips of his fingers on my bottom lip, gently pushing it down. His eyes are fixed on mine.

   "Stick your tongue out," he commands.

   My body trembles by an unexpected shudder. I'm not sure what he intends do. I watch him with wide eyes.

   "Don't be afraid," Em smiles encouragingly. "You know I'll never hurt you."

   I lick my lips and slowly stick my tongue out, filled with excitement.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 68!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Do you think Sunny finally realized that Em is entirely his and freed himself of all fears? 💕

Is it strong enough to resist the challenges of the fame?

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny