64. Wait!

[xxx - mature content warning]

[Please, note that this is very explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter and it will not affect the plot.]

   Em's kissing my lips, pulling me towards him. 

   I glue my agonizing body to his, panting heavily and squirming in his arms. 

   His tongue seductively lures mine in his mouth. He begins sucking on it, while his palms cup my butt cheeks, squeezing them gently. He pushes me backwards into the bedroom, without interrupting the kiss. I feel the edge of the bed against my calves and have no choice but to sit, leaning on my arms.

   Em remains standing in front of me, slowly gliding his gaze on my shaking body from head to toe. 

   I suddenly realize that I'm completely exposed, the only piece of clothing on me being my socks, while he's still wearing his jeans. 

   It's not that I haven't been like this with him before, but this doesn't stop the deep red color from covering my face. I feel the tips of my ears burning. Maybe, it's his predatory stare that makes me fidget in my place, or the fact that I'm lingering on the verge of the orgasm, crazed and dizzy. 

   My lips are trembling while I fight for each heavy breath.

   "Beauuutiful!" Em approvingly purrs, smiling at me.

   He slowly unbuttons his jeans. They slide down his long, smooth legs. 

   I watch him wide-eyed, unable to stop my whimpers. 

   He hooks the band of his boxers with his thumbs and starts to pull them down with insanely seductive movements. When they are also on the floor, he steps out of the small pile of clothes, standing in front of me completely naked. 

   My wide eyes are fixed on him. I'm biting my lips, but the craving moans spill between them.

   Every single millimeter of his body is absolutely perfect. 

   He moves like a gracious, big cat, dangerous, but also provoking an irresistible desire to touch it.

   "Sweet, shy, adorable kitten," Em coos at me, kneeling between my legs. "You know that I'm just going to eat you, right?" 

   I'm so enchanted that only manage to gasp.

   He wraps his hand round my foot and lifts it up. His lips glue to my inner ankle. He starts to kiss and lick it, sending hot shivers directly to my spine. 

   I'm startled how sensitive I am in this spot, never touched before.

   His fingers pull my sock, baring my foot. His tongue slides over the uncovered heal and instep arch. 

   The moment he starts sucking on the soft ball, just below the toes, a sharp stream of pleasure rushes through my body, making me arch my back with a scream. I grab his shoulder with one hand and the sheets with the other.

   Em only chuckles and lifts my other foot. He bites the cuff of the sock and pulls it off.

  He's placing burning, wet kisses on my toes and up the bridges, holding my feet in his palms.

 The sight is so arousing that I can barely catch my breath. The sensation of his hands and mouth, touching me there, is more than I can take. 

   I've never been so intimate with anyone before. My body is in flames. I feel I'm near the climax again. My moans become loud and shameless. I can't keep my eyes open anymore.