66. My Little Treasure

[xxx - mature content warning]

   [Please, note that this is very explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter and it will not affect the plot.]

   A loud, longing moan slips between Em's lips.

   "Are you sure, love?" he asks breathlessly. "Do you trust me to do this?"

   I nod, more determined than I've ever been. I need him to do it. Oh, if he only knew how much I want it. My whole being strives to open up and allow him into my very soul. I finally comprehend the true meaning of needing to belong to someone.

   Em's blue gaze studies my face carefully. The sparks of mischief brighten it, accompanied by a sly smirk.

   "Can I do it with my tongue, kitty?" he asks slowly.

   My eyes widen, but my lips move on their own, "Yes, you can do it."

   The moment I hear the words, coming out of my mouth, my face turns scarlet, but it doesn't bother me, because I truly mean it.

   The prolonged state of extreme arousal has driven me beyond the bounding line. I'm capable, at this moment, of doing much more than that. I'm not worried. I count on Em to be my anchor in this ocean of emotions, as he always has been.

   "Sunny, you're going to drive me insane. How can you be so innocent and shy, but so hot at the same time?" Em mumbles, gently kissing my lips.

   His mouth moves to my neck and glides to my shoulder.

   "You're so beautiful, my sweet, little treasure," he whispers. "My whole world changed when I saw you."

   My skin craves his touch. His words put a spell on me. I'm not myself anymore. I'm half of something, desperate to be whole. Em is the missing part.

   I glue to him, recklessly brave, open, ready to give and take everything.

   His fingers become more insistent. I bury my face in his soft hair, panting heavily, stroking him faster, getting drunk on his moans.

   I'm going totally crazy. What is this boy doing to me? My skin aches for his touch. I squirm in a desperate attempt to be closer to him, although we're glued to each other.

   I feel an irresistible urge to taste him, to feel him hard and throbbing in my mouth, to see again the reactions my lips provoke in him.

   I slide down his chest and take his whole length in my mouth with no hesitation. He is big and barely fits in, but I push until I feel him deep in my throat. He matches perfectly and feels amazing. I try to swallow and the movement evokes a loud whimper from Em, who grabs my hair and presses his pelvis to me.

   "Sunny..., Sunny... Oh, Dear!" he pants when I start bobbing my head up and down. 

   I grip his thighs. They are vigorously trembling. I'm not sure which makes me happier, giving or receiving pleasure. I don't think there's any difference because I'm not alone anymore. We're the two halves of one and the same being.

   Suddenly, I'm swirled around and find myself, straddling backwards his face. Em starts licking everything that his tongue can reach, holding my butt tight to stop me from moving.

   I'm trying hard to keep sucking him, but every spot, that he touches, is burning. My head is spinning. It's hard to breathe. I have no choice but to release him and take a big gulp of air.

   Suddenly, Em pushes the tip of his tongue in me. My whole body quivers. I scream at the blazing sensation. He pulls back and starts kissing the throbbing spot.

   I use this short moment of attenuation to brace myself and suck in his glans again, stroking him with quick movements of my hand.

   "Aaah! Kitty, you'll make me come," Em whines and squeezes my butt cheeks harder, moving his pelvis in perfect sync with my hand.

   I'm on the edge once again. This time nothing can stop it.

   Em is close too. His whole body is shivering. The muffled sounds, coming out of his mouth, which is pressed to me, are hectic and louder. Their vibrations resonate in my very core.

   "Try to ease off, sweetie," he moans. "Just relax on me and don't strain your muscles."

   I'm trying, but the rising climax makes me tense. Em slaps my butt hard and that somehow makes me ease. All my timidity is completely gone. I'm shamelessly pressing back to him.

   Suddenly, his tongue breaches the resistance of my muscles and slides in deep. I did not expect it. Neither my body, nor my mind did. Thousands of volts of electricity shoot through every cell of my body and make it explode.

   "Em!" I scream, grabbing the sheets with both hands.

   Everything in me freezes for a second and the orgasm finally rises like a huge wave, flooding me from the tips of my toes to the roots of my hair.

   I'm drowning. My body is a bare nerve. Goosebumps crawl all over my skin and my back arches in an impossible curve. I erupt on Em's chest, screaming again and again. Every single bit of me is vibrating and won't stop.

   "Oh, my God!" I hear Em yelp and feel him, tensing under me.

   His teeth sink in my thigh. His whole body violently shakes and he shoots out directly on my face.

   I flop heavily on him with my mind completely empty, not bothering about the hot liquid dripping on my cheeks, lips and chin. I'm just trying to start breathing again. The vibrations are still not gone. My heart is pounding like crazy. 

   I'm drifting on the waves of the pure, unprecedented bliss.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 66!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Did you like Sunny's first night in the 'lion's den'? 😀

Do you think he liked it? 💕

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny