89. It's Morning

[xxx - mature content warning]

   My body is not mine anymore. It belongs to Em. It can't exist without him. It needs his hands, his lips, his hot breath to get warm. 

   I felt all the cold again, all the darkness and despair, while I was telling him my story. I was freezing, despite his embrace. My eyes didn't see the light, although the sun was shining brightly through the windows.

   I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bedroom, almost tearing our clothes, between the feverish kisses, when we reached the bed. 

   He lets me do whatever I want, as usual, because he's mine, because he loves me, because he'll never allow me to be alone and scared.

   "I love you!" I whisper, pushing him on his back.

   He only smiles and slides his palms up my back, when I straddle him. 

   I'm obsessed with his lips. I'm in love with his skin. My bites are aggressive. My teeth graze his neck, down his pecks and nibble his nipples. The way he arches his back, moaning my name, drives me wild.

   I lick down his abs and, without wasting a minute, take him in my mouth. He was hard even before all the clothes were taken off. I want him to grab my hair and press into me and he does it. Em never disappoints me because he knows me better than I do. He wants me when I hesitate, when I'm afraid to give in, when I'm sad and broken, bruised and weak and when I'm happy. He wants it all. He accepts all of me. 

   I dive into the sensation of his burning flesh in my mouth and the sounds I draw out of him. He says that my moans are hot, but he doesn't know that every sharp breath I make him take and every whimper, spilled between his lips, make my head spin and my skin prickle.

   He grabs my shoulders and pulls me up till my mouth is back on his. It never leaves mine while his fingers make me mewl and squeeze the sheets. His tongue never stops making love to mine while he slams into me, harsh and rough, exactly the way I need. He stays still so I can move on top of him the way I want, waiting for me to find my own rhythm and the precise angle that makes me scream on his lips. 

   Em gives me everything, following my movements, encouraging every sway of my hips, making me melt and burn. The atoms in my body collide and explode. I'm not me anymore. I'm a ray of pure energy, empowered by two crystal blue eyes, dashing through the universe to find my lost soul and return it into my body. I'm a different person when I fall on his chest, trembling by the devastating pleasure. My heart is beating differently. The molecules of my substance are rearranged. I relax in the arms of my love and the past is just an insignificant memory. I live for the present.

   I open my eyes with a very strange feeling. What is this sound that waked me? I raise my head from the comfort of Em's shoulder and narrow my eyes at the bright light, coming through the French windows. It takes few minutes, but I suddenly realize that it's the chirping of the sparrows, playing on the terrace outside. It's morning!

   "Oh, my God!" I scream, shaking him abruptly by the arm. "Em, it's morning!"

   "What? What? Are you ok?" he jumps. "Fuck! Did we fall asleep?"

   I start laughing loudly, still squeezing his arm. "We did! Oh, my God! Em, we did! It's morning! I slept all night and it's morning!"

   His face is startled because I surely look like a lunatic. He gazes at me, then follows my eyes to the sunlit terrace. 

   "Sunny," he whispers, "you didn't have a nightmare."

   "No," I scream, "no, I didn't!"

   I throw myself on his neck and we are both laughing like crazy and then our eyes tear up, but we're still laughing. 

   We take a shower, and have breakfast, and jump on the motorbike, driving off to the University and the wide smiles never leave our faces.

   This may not be the end of all my problems and I'll still be hesitant to sleep at night. We both know it, but it doesn't matter because I made the biggest step ahead. I'm free. I survived my earthquake. I have my soul back and I trust and love again. This time I know that I am loved back just as much by my gorgeous Dark Prince.

___________________________________

Photo by Rachel Claire from Pexels

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 89.

Thanks for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Next chapter will be that last and something really important will happen.

I also have an announcement to make. 😉

It was a wild journey and I'll be happy to learn how you feel about it.

Do you have a favorite chapter?

Who's your favorite character?

Did the story develop as you expected or there were surprises?

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you feel like.

See you in the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

Love: Anny