67. I'll Always See Only You

We're lying, silent and limp, both breathing heavily. I'm sprawled, face down, on top of Em, with my cheek pressed to his abs. The minutes pass, but none of us can move.

   "Sunny?" I hear Em's voice. He glides his palm on my foot, lifts it up and kisses my ankle. "Are you ok, kitty?"

   "Mhm," I confirm, still not ready to speak.

   "Come here, love," he gently calls me.

   I roll over from him and crawl to his outstretched arms. He cuddles me close, looks at my face and his eyes widen. His lips slowly stretch in a big grin, revealing his gorgeous dimples, just to make my heart skip a beat.

   "Wow, we need to clean your face. I'm sorry, kitty," Em says apologetically, but it's obvious that he likes the sight immensely.

   "Do you see now what you're doing to me?" he chuckles. "I literally fainted for a second. It was impossible to aim better."

   I roll my eyes and pout. "There's no way that I'm getting up to go to the bathroom. I'm pretty sure I can't walk."

   Em bursts into laughter.

   "I'll take care of you, sweet kitten," he says, looking at me affectionately.

   I see the naughty sparkles in his eyes before Em brings his face closer to mine and says defiantly, "I wonder, though, if you can't walk now, what you're going to do next week when I fuck you until you forget your name."

   He immediately jumps out of the bed, seeing the expression on my face, but it doesn't save him from the vibrant smack on his naked ass.

   "Pervert!" I squeak after him.

   Em disappears into the bathroom snorting with laughter.

   I hear the shower and sigh. If I wasn't as soft as jelly, I'd happily take one with him, but I'm just a giggling puddle in the middle of the bed.

   He appears in few minutes, all cool, with the water dripping from his hair and smelling of pine tree, carrying a wet towel in his hand.

   "Let's make this cute face fresh and clean," Em coos and gently rubs my face and chest.

   "Better?" he smiles and kisses me sweetly on the lips.

   "Mhm," I nod, pulling him by the arm to make him lay next to me. It seems I can't bare not feeling his skin on mine even for a while.

   "Do you want us to watch a movie or do something else fun till dawn?" Em asks, pressing me closer and throwing a fluffy blanket over us

   "No, we're both tired. Just lay with me and hug me," I smile, moved by the way he's worrying about me not sleeping. "You don't need to stay up with me. I'll be perfectly fine, just cuddled close to you."

   "I don't want to sleep while you're awake," he frowns. "I'm not that tired. We can read or go for a walk in the moonlight."

   "Didn't I tell you that I'm not able to move a muscle," I snort. "Go to sleep. We have lectures tomorrow. I've slept the whole day. I'll be just fine."

   Em sighs resignedly.

   "You're so sweet, Sunny," he ruffles my hair. "It's crazy to think that my parents might have never decided to come here and I could still live in Italy. You could've never agreed with Emma to move to the other end of the world and still be in Japan."

   His blue eyes pierce mine.

   "We might have never met," he utters and, for the first time since I first saw him, there's some deep bareness in his eyes that makes my heart tremble.

   "I don't believe it," I quickly retort, cupping his cheeks. "We would meet in some other way then, maybe, at the Tokyo concert of your grand world tour."

   The melancholy in his eyes is replaced by amusement.

   "But you'd be a super star then and, probably, would never notice me," I chuckle.

   "I'd see you in a sea of thousands of people, my lovely. My eyes always see only you, no matter where we are or what is happening around us," Em says, pressing his forehead to mine. "I'll always see only you."

   I bury my face in his shoulder and smile contentedly.

   "Em," I whisper.

   "Yes, love"

   "I'm so happy you're my boyfriend."

   "Me too, kitty."

______________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 67!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Do you think this is true love? 💕

Is it strong enough to resist the challenges of the fame?

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny