63. Just Not Yet

[xxx- mature content warning]

   Em immediately grabs my shirt and, with one swift tug, pulls it over my head and throws it on the floor. 

   The next second his lips are on mine. 

   It's not a gentle kiss. His tongue conquers my mouth so savagely that I can't even catch my breath. It's so deep inside that I feel it almost in my throat. He captures mine with his teeth and pulls it out, sucking on it persistently. It drives me insane. 

   I mewl desperately and somehow manage to dig my teeth in his bottom lip. His soft whimper shows me that I've done it too harshly. It doesn't stop me. I lick his lips and the smooth metal piercing, bellow them, and bite my way down his chin to his neck. 

   I'm wild. I need to touch and taste every spot of his lavender-scented skin.

   I shove my hands in his jeans and grab his butt cheeks, squeezing them hard.

   "Can we go a little bit farther than before?" Em growls, sliding his palms up and down my back.

   "Mhm," I confirm with my lips, engulfed by his hot mouth again.

   "How far?" Em mutters, moving down to the pit, between my collar bones.

   He starts placing wet kisses there and slides his tongue down, till I feel it on my nipple. 

   He's licking it as if it's an ice-cream, unbearably slowly and persistently. I'm twitching and whimpering loudly. There's no way to control the sounds I'm making. I'm not even trying. 

   He moves to the other one and starts torturing it the same way. I whine at the jolts of pleasure that hit my spine and pour down my body.

   Em's fingers unbutton my jeans and slide them down my legs. 

   His lips move across my belly. He kneels in front of me. His open palm goes down the back of my thigh, gently lifting my leg on his shoulder. His mouth glues to an overly sensitive spot on the inner side, just above the knee and starts crawling up, sucking and biting the skin. 

   The closer he gets to my groin, the more my whole body is shaking. My eyes roll back. I hear those shameful, high-pitched sounds that only Em can draw out of me.

   Everything gets blurry in front of my eyes. I'm desperately pulling on his hair. My body is burning like a torch. 

   "Sunny," Em calls my name insistently. 

   I look down at his flustered, questioning face. I realize that he's still waiting for an answer. But I have no idea what was the question.

   "How far, sweetie?" he repeats, tracing my erection with the tips of his fingers.

   A sudden hot shiver makes me squirm violently and almost scream.

   Em pulls his hand away, looking at me expectantly.

   "As far as you want," I moan. "Oh my God! Em, you can do anything you want to me. Everything! Just don't stop!"

   I'm crazy, aroused to the point of total surrender. 

   It's only Em who can do this to me. 

   I feel this unbearable, burning sensation in every cell. The familiar deep, scorching need to be touched by him tears me to pieces. 

   His low, satisfied, groan drives me even more deranged. 

   He starts licking along my erection, from the base to the tip, through the thin fabric of the boxers, massaging my inner thighs with open palms. 

   I'm literally howling like a dog, pressing to his mouth.

   "Please, please take them off!" I whimper, startled by this shameless version of me.

   Em removes my underwear immediately and takes my throbbing penis in his mouth. I'm watching it moving in and out, between his lips, with wide eyes, shaking like a leaf in the wind.

   I'm sure that I'll faint at any moment. 

   His tongue is rubbing the most sensitive spots. It's so warm and tight inside. The pleasure, engulfs me and becomes sweltering and unmanageable in few seconds. The orgasm is rising in the bottom of my stomach.

   I grab Em's shoulders, gasping for air, between whimpers. 

   Em senses me tensing and pulls away, releasing me with an insanely arousing wet sound.

   My eyes go wide. I yelp in protest, trying to draw him back with my hand in his hair, but with no success. 

   My body, left on the edge of the climax, violently shakes as if hit by an electric spark.

   Em stands up and looks at my desperate face.

   "Not yet, my lovely kitten," he smirks. "Just not yet." 

________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 63!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

No questions this time. I'll just be happy to know your impressions. 😀

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny