38. His Lips

[xxx- mature content warning]

   If there's anything in this world that can make you forget time and space, your own name and even the need to take a breath, it's Em's mouth.

   It's hot and sweet, harsh and gentle, taking and giving everything.

   His luscious lips, soft, but demanding, are a drug for every sense.

   The way they slide between mine, tempting me to bite them and then retreat teasingly, makes me desperate for more. They rub and tease until I'm ready to scream and then swallow me and erase every thought in my head, except the bliss of their complete surrender to me.

   He's playing with my tongue, luring it to glide on his, to become brave and explore, to swirl in his mouth and taste him deep. It's never enough. I always crave for more.

   My lewd whimpers fill the room. 

   There's a strange sensation in my belly that drives me insane. The relentless movements of his finger in my navel evoke some kind of scorching, sweet pain. It makes my body twist and twitch in an agonizing attempt to press closer to him. It's so strong I can barely stand it. My fingers pull his hair and clutch the sheets but It doesn't help.

   "Em, please, please! I can't breathe. I'm going crazy," I cry out.

   "Mhm," he only mutters, placing open-mouthed kisses and soft bites down my neck and along my collar bones.

   He licks the pit under my throat and slides down my chest.

   The second, I feel him, brushing my nipple, I moan, so loudly that it startles me. He takes it in his mouth, ruthlessly sucking and rolling his tongue over it. My breathing is noisy and uneven. My body is shaking so violently, that I start to hiccup.

   "Em, please, I can't take anymore. I'm going to faint," I whine.

   "Do you want me to stop, sweet kitten?" he murmurs on my skin.

   "No!" I sob.

   "Good!" he chuckles and starts nibbling gently on the other nipple.

   "Aaah... Em... I can't..." I'm trying to compose an articulate sentence but it's impossible.

   If he doesn't stop doing this insane thing with his finger, playing with all of my senses, I'll just burst into flames.

   Em drags his lips further down, kissing my overly sensitive stomach and finally takes his finger out just to slide his tongue in its place.

   This time I scream really loud and arch my back so hard, that I hear my bones crack. My eyes roll back. My body is burning. Every nerve is alert, pulsating, sending flushes of pleasure to every spot. I feel withering need, consuming the last pieces of my self-control.

   I grab Em's hand and, utterly shocking myself, place it on the throbbing hardness between my legs with the sharp awareness that, if he doesn't immediately touch me, I'm going to fall apart.

   Em raises his head and looks at the crazy, desperate expression that I probably have with a victorious smirk.

   "Do you want me to touch you, brave kitten?"

   "Yes, please," I faintly whisper.

   His luscious mouth immediately glues to the skin just above the band of my sweatpants. My legs are released and he nests between them, lying on his stomach.

   I lift myself, leaning on my elbows because I can't bare not seeing his stunning face. The sight of his shining, black hair, spread on my belly and his beautiful lips, gliding on my skin, drives me wild. My hips start moving on their own, grinding against his hand which is still where I placed it. He seems to like it, judging by his approving growl. His fingers are rubbing me gently in the rhythm of my movements.

   He bites the band and pulls my pants down my thighs with his teeth. In few seconds they are tossed on the floor.

   The moment my legs are bare, I feel Em's tongue, making a scorching path from my knee, up the inner side of my thigh to my groin. His hand is following the same route on the other one. He grips the strap of my boxers and peeks at my face.

   "Are you ready to be completely naked, bunny?" His voice is hoarse and short of breath. The sound of it makes me moan loudly. He soothes me, "I can make you feel good without..."

   "Are you crazy?" I squeak. "Just take the damn thing off me and touch me. If you don't do it right now, I'll just die."

   Em's salacious smirk leaves no doubt about his intentions. 

   He slowly lowers his head and runs his tongue along the entire length of my penis, without breaking our eye contact. The thin fabric is there, but it can't stop the burning sensation. My whole body quivers at the sharp string of pleasure. My thighs are trembling uncontrollably. 

   Em pulls my boxers down. Before I can come to my senses, he does the same on my bare skin but, this time, keeps his tongue longer at the tip and swirls it slowly around the glans. I mewl pitifully and fall on my back.

   Nothing can stop me from falling over the edge. I try to grab the sheets but my hands are shaking so severely, that it's impossible. 

   I just close my eyes and let the fire engulf me.

   I'm a slave of his lips.

   They own me.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 38!

Thank you for reading and supporting!

You're amazing!

What do you think about the first really intimate moment between Em and Sunny? 💕💕💕

My dear friends, I use this opportunity to share with you a book that I started reading recently and am absolutely in love with it. If you love hot, tattooed rock stars and steamy bxb romances that can pull on your heart strings, do check 'Empty Swimming Pools' by bukowskiworld. It is so good.

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny