45. We Need to Talk

'My Fallen Angel' is the SWEETEST and 'Stronger Together' makes me so EMOTIONAL.

***

   Em pulls away and gently removes the wet hair from my face.

   "Wow, this was intense. I need to sit down for a second. My legs are shaking," he smiles at me and flops on the toilet bowl. "Are you alright, kitty?"

   "Never been better," I smile back, still unable to move a muscle. "This time you really managed to make a real mess out of me.".

   He starts to laugh in the loud sincere way that I love, showing his dimples.

   "Everyone is probably wondering where we are," he says, reaching out to me. "Come, kitty. Take a shower with me."

   I take his hand and unwillingly slide down from the countertop. My legs are unstable but Em hugs me and I lean on him for support.

   "You made me moan like a porn star," I pout. "I'm sure it's clear to everyone where we are and exactly what we did."

   He laughs louder and kisses the top of my head.

   "How can you be so cute? Stop making funny faces and come here." He adjusts the water and pulls me under the shower, wrapping his arms around me.

   "Sunny, sweetie," Em coos at me, kissing my cheek. "I'm crazy about you." Then he kisses my other cheek and continues, "I'm crazy about your sweet sexy butt...," another kiss is placed on my nose, "...and your soft smooth belly," a kiss falls on my chin, "and your gorgeous cock," and finally he affectionately kisses my lips.

   I'm giggling like a child, pressing into him under the warm water.

   "I'm crazy about you too. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me," I mumble in his shoulder.

   "Thank you for standing up for me this morning," Em says while washing me with the cocoa-scented shower gel.

   "You're welcome," I answer. "It wasn't very sensible, though. We should be glad that things didn't turn into a mass fight and those insolent boys decided to go away."

   I hesitate a little but look at him with serious expression and add, "Em, I know that I'm not very open. I'm really taking my time to tell you some very important things about me."

   "It's ok, love. I'm not forcing you about it. Take as much time as you need," he immediately soothes me.

   "I don't know when I'll be ready... but...," I take a deep breath and make a pause to gain some courage.

   "We need to talk," I finally say firmly. 

   I look at Em with a little fear of how he would react. He only nods and smiles reassuringly, so I go on.

   "You have to tell me about you, Jamie and Lucky. I'm sure you know that the whole campus thinks they're your boyfriends. Also why was this Daniel guy so bitchy, picking on us?" I gulp heavily. Direct confrontations make me so nervous. "I'm sorry to ask you for something I'm not ready to do myself... but... I need to know." 

   I drop my eyes to the floor, anxious what he's going to reply.

   "Hey, what's this face you're pulling?" Em cups my cheeks and makes me look at him. "I'm yours! You can ask me anything. And this has nothing to do with how much time you need to open up. You're absolutely right and I apologize for not explaining everything from the beginning. I'm really sorry that I got you into this situation."

   He kisses my lips and continues, "It's a long story, though. So, if you're willing to wait a little, I can offer this to you. You know that this week is the meeting with the producer."

   "Yes, on Saturday," I confirm.

   "The band will have to focus on rehearsing and preparing for that. We won't have much time to spend together, kitty. I'm not coming to lectures either. But, if you agree, when it's all over, I'll take you on a date. Let's say Sunday. And I'll tell you absolutely everything you have to know about me." He looks at me questioningly. "What do you think?"

   "I think that's perfect," I smile in relief and kiss him happily on the cheek. "You're amazing!"

   He grins, but then his face becomes serious again. 

   "Sunny, I want you to know something and never doubt it for a single second. What that dickhead said this morning was a total bullshit." He looks at me intently and I nod to assure him that I believe him. "I don't mind people having as many lovers as they want. I've done it myself. But I'd never ever drag someone in something like this without his full knowledge and consent."

   I nod again and smile to show him that everything is ok and I fully understand and trust him.

   He pulls me closer and whispers with his forehead pressed to mine, "I'm only yours, love."

   "I know," I whisper, pressing my lips to his. I'm melting in his arms under the water, gently flowing over our naked bodies.

   "Oh, my God! I'm not going in there," I squeak in terror.

   I'm stuck in front of my living room door. Em's pushing me lightly in an attempt to make me enter. We've just come out of the shower and both our stomachs are rumbling since the pancakes from this morning are long forgotten.

   "Don't be silly, bunny. They didn't hear anything. I'm really hungry," he whines. "Our burgers are there. Ple-e-ease!"

   "Argh, I'm hungry too," I sigh and give up.

   We enter the room just to be met by three pairs of wide-open eyes, staring directly at us. 

   I stop at the door and immediately turn into the brightest shade of crimson. Em, however, is unfazed and casually wraps his arm around my waist, raising a brow at the staring group.

   "What? Did the burgers come?" he asks nonchalantly.

   "They came alright", Lucky answers with a big grin, winking at us. "With a bang!"

   Jamie snorts, trying hard not to burst into laughter and Emma slaps him on the knee, although, it's clear that she's in the same struggle.

   "What's really impressive, though," Lucky adds, grinning even wider, "is the salad you two have been tossing for the last hour."

___________________________________

Photo by Caique Silva from Pexels

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 45!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Some revelations are coming. Are you excited? 💕💕💕

You'll need some more patience, though. 😉🥰😘

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

It's the greatest award for the author.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny