29. Full Exclusive Rights

I reach up and run my fingers along the line of Em's brows, his eyelashes, down his nose and stop on his mouth.

   "Can I touch it?" I ask, looking at the small metal ball under his bottom lip.

   "You can touch anything you like, love, and never need to ask about it," he says and kisses the tips of my fingers which are still resting on his lips. I slide them down on the smooth metal, lift my head and glide my tongue on it. Then I suck his bottom lip in. He gasps in surprise but, a second later, deepens the kiss and buries his palm in my hair to support my head while we're kissing sweet and slow.

   "Do I need to ask when I want to do this?" I whisper, out of breath, when we finally pull away.

   "No, sweetie, you have full exclusive rights to do anything you want to me," he answers and I can't stop a moan. We gaze at each other's eyes and I feel that I'm falling deeper and deeper with every second.

   The intense moment is abruptly interrupted by a loud knock on the bedroom door and Emma's worried voice.

   "Sunny, are you there? Em, is he with you?"

   Then we hear the rattling of the handle in her attempt to open the door. Thank God, Em has locked it upon entering the room. I try to jump up but he's holding me down.

   "Hey, don't panic. It's not like we're doing something illegal, right?" he chuckles. "I can kiss and cuddle my boyfriend whenever I like in my own house."

   "What did you say?" I squeak, immediately forgetting about Emma who's now banging on the wooden door.

   "I said that we are not doing someth ..."

   "No, no, no! I mean the last part," I interrupt him impatiently.

   "I know what you're asking, kitten," Em grins.

   He gets up from the swing and kneels in front of me with sly glint in his eyes.

   "Sunny, you're amazing, sweet, sensitive, delicate and lovely. And the sounds you make when you come drive me totally insane." I groan in embarrassment but Em's unfazed and continues, "I know we met only two weeks ago but I'm crazy about you."

   He grabs my hand, turns it over and kisses my open palm. "I also know that I'm sexy, kinky and smug and, perhaps, a little scary." He makes a pretended serious expression, which is actually quite funny and winks at me. "That's why I want to inform you that you're entirely and completely mine, meaning that you're my boyfriend and I'm yours."

   He bends and places a wet, sweet, long kiss on my mouth and beams from ear to ear. "What do you think?"

   I can't help but start laughing. This is no question. It's an assertion. I doubt my opinion is actually requested.

   "I can only say that I entirely and completely agree with that statement," I answer and wrap my arms round his neck, "I'd love being yours."

   The banging on the door gets really hard. Now we hear Lucky's voice who is whining overdramatically, "Em, open up! Emma is very worried and kind of crazy. I'm really scared of her. Whatever you do, just put on some clothes and open for a while. She wants a proof that he's alive."

   Em bursts into laughter and heads to the door.

   "No," I shriek. "Wait for me to go into the bathroom." Em raises his brows questioningly. "I'm ..., you know..., a little sticky..., I mean a lot ...and ... she will see my face ... and will guess... what...we did," I stutter, convinced that my cheeks are as red as a traffic light.

   "Nothing can fix your swollen lips, sexy bunny. Not to mention this cute flushed face," Em smirks. "But I'll wait for you to go fix the stickiness, if it'll make you feel less anxious. Want me to help?"

   "No!" I squeak and throw myself into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me.

   I try to clean myself as quick as I can while listening to Em who opens the bedroom door and starts talking to Emma and Lucky. After ten minutes of washing, drying and deep breathing to calm my nerves, I hesitantly peek from the bathroom to see Emma, standing in front of me with furrowed brows, strange gleam in her eyes and hands on her hips.

   She points her finger at me and says, "You, mister, are coming home with me!" and turns on her heels, leaving the room.

   I look at Em apologetically. He smiles at me, "Go, sweetie, we'll have plenty of time to be together. Your best friend got really worried. The right thing is to be with her now."

   It's true, but I'm still a little bothered.

   "Em, can I... I'm really ...I want to..., " I don't know how to say it.

   "When you want to tell me something, you just do it, love. Never be afraid to talk to me," he smiles encouragingly.

   "Please, don't go back dancing on that table..., almost naked... and, most of all, don't let anyone lick alcohol... anything... from your body," I blubber.

   Em starts laughing.

   "Sorry! Some habits never die. Don't worry about this, bunny. It will be only for my boyfriend the next time I do it."

   I follow Emma with a wide grin on my face.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 29.

Thank you so much for reading and voting!

You're amazing! 

Well, do you fancy this new coupe? 💕

The best is yet to come, so don't hurry to think it's all solved. 😉

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

Love: Anny