31. Honey, We're Famous!

"You kissed," Emma snorts incredulously, raising a sarcastic brow. "Do I really have to drag every word out of you? He kissed you where? Did he suck your dic..."

   "Emma!" I squeak deeply outraged. "I already feel sorry for saving your life."

   "So, this is all I get," she pouts, "for running around that big house and searching for you for two hours, being so worried that I thought I could faint." 

   I don't doubt that she was worried, but this statement is obviously highly exaggerated, considering her state when we woke up.

   "Did you run around with a bottle of vodka in your hand?" I grin wickedly.

   "Well, we drunk and danced a little with Lucky, before I started looking for you," she surrenders. "He said that Em will take care of you and I expected that you'll both appear at a certain point. But when you didn't for such a long time, I got really concerned. And then, when it became clear that you're locked together in his bedroom, I also got angry."

   She waves her hands indignantly, splashing foam everywhere.

   "How dare he put up that porn performance with Jamie, knowing that you're coming to the party any moment? And what right did he have to shove you in his bedroom after that? He's really perverted. They all are, the three of them." She huffs resentfully. "And Jamie is an insidious snake." 

   "It's not like that," I mumble with a scarlet face and burning ears. "Please, don't talk this way about Em. I overreacted about the dance." I clear my throat. "He's my boyfriend. It's true that he's wild, but that's the way I like him. And Jamie called to apologize. It was him on the phone earlier."

   "Em is what?" she shrieks loudly and immediately covers her forehead with her hand, releasing a tormented whine. "You should not make me so excited. My head is still aching."

   "Sorry!" I smirk. "We talked and kind of confessed our feelings. We're boyfriends now. And the next thing is the last I'm going to tell you about what happened. I do it just because I know that you're not going to give me a break," I point a finger at her stunned face, "but only if you promise to ask no more questions about it." 

   She nods in agreement with wide eyes and an excited squeak.

   "Alright! So, we didn't take any clothes off, but made out... I mean it was really intense... like nothing that had happened to me before, and... he is, you know,... seductive and the things he does and says are steamy hot, and ...," I pause, not sure how exactly to put it in a more decent way.

   Oh, God! I think my crimson face is going to catch fire any second. 

   "Well, I couldn't ...Let's just say that... the white jeans are ruined," I finally blurt.

   Emma blinks few times in dismay and quietly utters, "Oh, my Goodness! My best friend is the boyfriend of The Dark Prince."

   Suddenly, she screams to the top of her lungs, "Honey, we're famous!".

   We both burst into rapturous laughter.

   "Wait," Emma snorts, still unable to stop laughing. "Does that mean that now Lucky and Jamie are your boyfriends too? Wow, sweetie, I envy and pity you at the same time. I can only imagine what it is, being in the same bed with those beasts..."

   "What?" I interrupt her with a note of horror in my voice. "Don't tell me you still believe that bullshit about them!"

   "Well," she rolls her eyes, "and you, don't tell me that you entirely rule out this possibility. We both know that Em can be outrageous in every way possible. You won't believe some of the things I've heard happening in that club they perform at. It's not a coincidence that you need a special pass to get in there.  I assure you, not many people have one."

   "Stop it," I squeak, starting to feel slightly anxious. "Don't you think that, if it was true, Em would've told me something. You said it yourself, that he had never been insincere."

   "You should have asked him directly," she shakes her head.

   "Yeah, right, and make it clear that I enjoy gossip and digging into his personal life," I frown.

   "I'm not saying it's true. I'm just saying that you should be aware of what you are getting yourself into," Emma says conciliatory. "Now Shush! No more drama! My head will split in two."

   We both descend in the water to the shoulders and sink into comfortable silence.

   I'm not going to muse on what she said. I trust Em. I do!

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone!

So, here we are at the end of Chapter 31.

Thank you for reading, voting and, most of all, enjoying the story! 

I'm touched by the nice things some of you wrote to me. ❤❤❤

What do you think, did Sunny get himself into something he didn't expect? 🤔

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

Love: Anny