Premonition

Dark and early. You rolled out of bed and hit the showers, Might left behind and still asleep. The warm water was inviting, tempting you to stay just a while longer after you'd rinsed off. Don't fall for it. You pushed yourself to continue on with getting ready.

Up and out, walking past the bed he still slept. You dressed in the closet, it had boiled down to either that or forcibly waking him up and kicking him out of the room. And the more you thought about it.....the more appealing it sounded.

Alas, you decided against conflict. The space was big as hell, given the built in shelves and drawers. It wasn't too bad at least.

On with your button up and tights. Where did I hang my...there it is. You pulled your pencil skirt down from its hanger and slid it on, lightly tucking in your shirt tail. I just need to handle my hair and I'm good to go.

Pulled into a high bun you scurried through the home to Yagi's office. You grabbed what you knew for sure he needed bringing them into the kitchen and lying each item neatly on the island. We are not forgetting things anymore. You checked the time. Impressed at the amount you had to kill, you opted to make a quick breakfast and cup of coffee.

Mentally clocked in, you started reading over any emails that came in after hours and peeling through the documents you'd read and re-read to make sure they were correct before they were submitted later that morning. Filling your stomach little by little with the soup and rice balls while you back tracked your work until you were satisfied.

Time check.

Yeah, I should probably wake him.

You entered the bedroom once more, your cup of coffee in hand, and sat down next to the hero's sleeping body. His back up and uncovered. Someone got too warm. "Goodmorning." You cooed, running a coffee mug warmed palm over his shoulder blades. He only rustled, hardly moving away from the intrusion. "Wake up, my Toshi Yoshi." You tried again, blue eyes cracking open as your hand moved up to his neck, still gently saying hello. "Goodmorning." Yagi's voice rolled in, his head still turned away from you. "Time to get up, you didn't bring your alarm with you last night." You meant his phone, one of the many things you had in waiting. Yagi rolled over on his back, facing you and brushing away the stray hairs that stuck to his cheeks. "Would you like to grab some breakfast on the way?"

"I'd enjoy that, but I already ate. I'll be going in before you this morning." You sipped at your caffeine, his eyes on yours for just a second before he looked elsewhere. His cogs blatantly turning. "I'll see you there, big guy." You stood, the blonde's hand catching you by the wrist. "Yes?" Your brows lifted in interest.

"It's nothing, nevermind." His grip loosened. "What is it?" You sat back down. "It's not important." You're such a teen. You sighed, fingertips running behind where his did, catching the hairs that were missed. "What about lunch?" He offered. "I'd like that." You nodded slowly. "I'll see you at the towers."

Everything is prepared for today. You hustled around the office. Where the fuck is his tablet? You scanned, it wasn't at the house so it had to be- There! You snatched it up. Now to just meet him at the door, it's about that time. The clock showed it was almost seven. Downstairs I go. You stepped onto the elevator, taking it down to the lobby.

Nakamura said I'm to stand...here. You took your place next to the entrance, sifting through the ass of emails that had accumulated in a few hours time. Mentally cursing the many who had the idea to send as notifications and e-faxes they could upon opening hours. Your thumbs flew as fast as possible while you moved things around and responded to what you could in the short time you stood there.