Spare Time: Hello There

--y'all...i would've uploaded yesterday but i was too busy throwin it back on my husba- i mean all might for his birthday..... anyway i love y'all thanks for always coming back 💖💖--

Somehow. Some way, you'd convinced Suzuki and Cherry that it was just warm enough to go to the beach. Did they think it was odd for the time of year? Of course, but it was the perfect opportunity to go and enjoy a picnic on the sand. You were hidden away from the majority of the beach, not that many people would be there anyway. The spot you all decided on sat comfortably behind a cliff-side, carving it out as your own tiny slice of paradise.

They hadn't planned on getting in the water, unlike you, you were just waiting on the right moment. The three of you sat on an oversized blanket, absolutely annihilating the sandwiches and fruits packed.

"What'd you pack in that bag?" Cherry asked, using Suzuki to recline on. "Well," You pulled it off opening it up. "I've got a cover up and a towel in here."

"You're really going to get in?" Suzuki tossed an arm around Cherry, his hand rubbing at her abdomen. "That's so cute." You gagged. "And yeah, thought I could get some laps in since I didn't work out this morning...maybe shuck some oysters." You mumbled the last bit. "What?" Cherry said in a laugh. "I figured if I found any while out there maybe they'd have some pearls or something." You looked out over the water. "Oh! Then you could make jewelry!" She waved her fingers. "I could." You pondered the thought. Or sell them for some fast cash.

What are you up to?

Your phone lit up brightly while it lied face up on the blanket. "Who's that?" Suzuki asked leaning forward, Cherry did the same. "It's All Might." You grinned and snatched up your phone.

Hey you! I'm at the beach

The beach in autumn? Your foreigner is showing

"There she goes with that again." Suzuki rolled his eyes. "When are we meeting him?" He threw up a questioning hand. "I dunno." You shrugged.

That's a lot of talk for those patriotic colors you wear daily, sir

It's not daily, I promise. What's got you at the beach?

Third wheeling again

Sounds like you're having a blast

Sarcasm should not be this strong through text.

Whoa there, this was my idea

Now it sounds like you're chaperoning

Too late for that😂She's already pregnant

Congratulations to her

May I ask why you're alright with being the odd one out?

I've always been

Why don't you join me since your concern is showing?

You heard the pair sitting across from you chatting about your odd relation with this person they knew existed yet hadn't even seen a photo of.

My concern? Is that what you'd call it?

I could say infatuation😊

...

What beach?

You didn't even attempt to hide the devilish smile plastered across your cheeks while you sent your location. "What'd he say to make you smile like that?" Cherry furrowed her brows. "Nothin'!" You stuck out your tongue. I wonder how long it'l-. You heard a thud in the distance. "Well damn!" You laughed.

I don't see you

"What's so funny?" Suzuki popped a grape into his mouth. "He's here." You answered simply.

That was fast. Sounds like we're to your left big guy

"Here? Did you tell him to meet up with us?" You started to cover the food, putting away what you could into the picnic basket. "Something like that." You glanced at your phone.

Got it.

"Well it's about time!" Cherry laughed, you glanced up and over your shoulder. "Finally gett-"

"Coming in hot." You stood up and stretched. "Wha-"

The ground rumbled several feet behind you, a wall of sand erupted high, making a cloud of dust. You grinned, rocking on your heels and listening to the steps from behind you. "That location you sent me took me to the wrong end of the beach." Might spoke. "Sounds like you need to update your phone." You turned to see him coming out of settling the cloud of sand. 

"No fucking way." Suzuki shot up as the hero took a place by your side, your arm snaked around his. "You remember when you asked me who I was texting," you held back a snicker, looking at their gaping jaws. "And you didn't believe me when I told you?"

"I remember when you told me about that." Might leaned towards you a bit. "You were third wheeling again, right?" You nodded. "I sure was, I was sitting across from them as usual."

"What the hell?" Cherry grabbed at her head in amazement, eyes wide and full of shock as they darted between the pair of you. "What the actual hell?"

"I should've made a bet, huh?" You looked up at Might. "Live and learn." He teased and turned back to them. "You must be Cherry. It's nice to meet you." He bowed lightly and looked at Suzuki. "And you're Zest." The shorter hero nodded furiously, a high pitched 'mhm' leaving his throat while he braced himself on bent knees. "I saw that you've been doing increasingly well in the past few weeks." Might gave him a nod of approval. Suzuki took in a shaky inhale. "All Might read up on me." He ran his hands through his hair. "Yeah, he does that." You waved it off, no stranger to Might's random investigation. "She wasn't joking." Cherry turned to her love. "Suzuki it wasn't a joke!"

"I can see that!" He threw his hands up in defeat. "I-"

Might cleared his throat. "I hope you don't mind if I keep your company."

"Stay as long as you want!" They said and hopped in unison. The tension eased not too long after. There was a swelling in your chest hearing Might's genuine laugh around two of the people you held dear. I need to find a way to stay. I have to.